Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

its a good night to spam

onto music
what sort of music you into ?
wide range from classical to folk, jazz, blues, oldies, heavy metal. I pretty much loathe punk, though.
My preferences depend on my mood. Being a guitarist and flutist, I tend to lean to music featuring those instruments.

What I run most on my mp3 player atm is
Clean up what I messed up
Brother Moses smote the Water (Gospels, both by the Sojourners)
Bootlegger's Blues
You Can't Get That Stuff No More
That River (Blues with blue-grass influence by Jim Byrnes)
We Belong To The Gold Coast
Trouble On the Run
World Gone Wrong (jazz, blues, country, slide guitar, whatever hybrid by Steve Dawson)

But that's just because I met those guys last weekend and still have their music in my blood.
Dawson's music is amazing, though. It goes from the ears directly into my heart, without bothering to pause in the brain. I'm literally in love with his music (not with the guy, mind you). Funny. Never experienced something like that before. It's only with his last CD though. The previous ones are good but don't trigger such a reaction.
Perhaps it's simply the aftermath of chatting with him and finding him a kindred spirit. *shrug*