It's been a hell of a year

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
and you're PERMAPWNED because I had to explain it to you in the process

:bigass:

jack

:bigass:

No, asshole. You got pwned the second you responded to "just a jump to the left" the start of the song. You responded to each line of the song, til you got pwned at the end.

Just because you realized it halfway through and tried to save face just makes you even MORE pwned.

God, you really ARE retarded.

Learn how to troll, just a little, PLEASE?????????????????????

ROFL

jack

Happy Anniversary Pickle!

No, asshole. You got pwned the second you responded to "just a jump to the left" the start of the song. You responded to each line of the song, til you got pwned at the end.

Just because you realized it halfway through and tried to save face just makes you even MORE pwned.

God, you really ARE retarded.

Learn how to troll, just a little, PLEASE?????????????????????

Now this is funny. Baiting jack into explaining his antics is an especially amusing trap.

Please explain your masterful trolling techniques, jack! MOAR TROLL-TIPS!

jack

As always, it's been a pleasure watching you scramble to cover your asses after the fact.

Do have a nice day.

jack

next page please :bigass:

LULZ see you boys later.

As always, it's been a pleasure watching you scramble to cover your asses after the fact.

Speaking of which, did you edit any of your other posts in this thread? I want to make sure I get the facts straight on just how well you doublepluspermapwned us.