It's Marcus versus Siavash for eviction

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Team Cunt have won. Yes, Siavash pisses me off, but he's still better than Charlie, Lisa, Rodfreako and David (WHO'S NOT BOTHERED, I'm sure). Marcus to stay and win, PLEASE.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
This is entirely the BB producer's fault by letting them talk about nominations ONLY at a point when the annoying cunts were the majority in the house so they'd vote off the interesting people.

I honeslty don't know what they've been thinking this year. "Hey, how about we get some housemates that are interesting to watch people that aren't giant assholes, and then find ways to get them out of the house as soon as possible! THIS WILL HELP OUR RATINGS!!!!!"

Idiots.

CaptainWacky

Yes people have been suggesting that on DS, but the phone lines are already open, so...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
LOL, now they're in the camera runs, what a mess!

CaptainWacky

Marcus going off for a wank while the rest are arguing is exactly why he should stay and win.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Exactly. I seriously want to punch my television right now this is the most retarded argument.

"So why are you mad at me?"

"BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T DO WHAT WE DID!!!!!"

FUCK YOU ALL IN THAT FUCKING HOUSE that isn't Marcus. If Marcus goes this is what we'll be getting all next week. They might as well just have then shout at the wall.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Siavash is bound to be evicted and go on to mumble through his interview with Davina.

CaptainWacky

The tide is turning against Marcus on DS, though, because he said something negative about Siavash and Siavash is against Charlie so Siavash MUST BE JESUS.

CaptainWacky

Remember when Marcus nearly killed Sophie with a flying kick?

marcuskk.gif

NEVER FORGET