Its that new program with Joey on tonight

whisky

Boobie inspector
I think it has a more or less simultanous release both sides of the atlantic.

Called Episodes, could be shit, could be good, I guess we'll know after tonight.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ooo, I forgot about that! Checking it out now...(it premiered on Sunday night on Showtime here)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Apparently a new season of Robot Chicken started tonight too. Whare have I been?

whisky

Boobie inspector
I like that he has let his hair go grey now, shows he's not vien.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It was okay, not a laugh riot but a wittery tittery affair. Maybe even a little tame for cable. If they didn't throw in a couple of "fucks" it could have aired on NBC. Or even Bravo or A&E.

The trouble with lampooning Hollywood studio execs is that their evilness is only funny to other people in the business. I just plain hate them. But we'll see what happens when Matt actually gets some screen time.

Now I'm catching up with the first two episodes of The Cape. Fingers crossed...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I like Tamsin Greg and that Adrian Mole guy, so looking forward to it. Matt LeBlanc still looks like he always did aside from the hair. I wonder if he had any work done.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The Cape looked good, was well cast, it was a classic comic-book TV action fantasy. If it were on USA or TNT it would last several seasons, but it's on NBC so it doesn't have a chance.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
How YOU doin'?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Summer Glau looked AWESOME. I missed the Episodes premiere because I was watchign The Cape, I'm sure they will rerun it A MILLION times, so I'll catch up this week.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I was able to downlo--, err, watch it last night. ;)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I was able to downlo--, err, watch it last night. ;)

Yeah apparently it premiered last night(You didn't neeed to downlo-- it;)) and tonite's is the encore. I'd have known that if I had read Wacky's The Cape thread first.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It was okay, not a laugh riot but a wittery tittery affair. Maybe even a little tame for cable. If they didn't throw in a couple of "fucks" it could have aired on NBC. Or even Bravo or A&E.

The trouble with lampooning Hollywood studio execs is that their evilness is only funny to other people in the business. I just plain hate them. But we'll see what happens when Matt actually gets some screen time.

Mmm. Episodes wasn't really laugh out loud, but I suppose it's kind of in the vein of stuff like Curb or Arrested Development (except not remotely as well written so far). More observational amusement than laugh out loud punchlines. I tittered here and there, but should be funnier once LeBlanc comes into the story.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They should have, like, remembered to put some funny bits in.