It's time for fall planting of those nice spring bulbs.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Thats right, one of missmanners naughty threads carefully disguised as something boring and mundane.

You know, I can't for the life of me figure out why women fake orgasms. Why they would cheat themselves out of that intense pleasure.

My my the things I think about when I'm driving from audit to audit. So..... why DO women fake orgasms?

;)
mm

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
to be polite? :bigass:

seriously, I don't know.
If yer faking it, how's your partner supposed to know what you um, require for satisfaction? It doesn't seem logical.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I thought it was the only surefire way to get the ape on top of you to stop so you can get some sleep.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Come to think of it, if the ape had just the slightest clue, we wouldn't want him to stop. And we wouldn't want to sleep.

;)
mm

Anubis

TAFKA Chadarnook
I can never be satisfied unless the other person is also. Call it being common courtesy . . . by any means necessary!

Anubis

TAFKA Chadarnook
"call it being common courtesy?" hah. That's what happens when you don't sleep for 36 hours.

EnglishRose

addle barn
so you can finally get the sweaty oaf off of you and get some rest ;)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You only fake it when the guy can't make you come, and clearly that's strictly for his benefit. Any guy who won't get down on his knees and worship until his lover's little toes are curling is clearly missing out.

The idea that penetration and thrusting alone causes a female orgasm is vastly overrated.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
jack said:
You only fake it when the guy can't make you come, and clearly that's strictly for his benefit. Any guy who won't get down on his knees and worship until his lover's little toes are curling is clearly missing out.

The idea that penetration and thrusting alone causes a female orgasm is vastly overrated.

And another wholehearted agreement. A good tongue lashing is a wonderful thing to do. :)

VKD

Banned
Why are you planting spring bulbs in the fall? wtf is the point? wait for spring - DUH!!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You always plant bulbs in the fall.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Well, I shaved today, cleared off a nice spot for any and all girls who'd like a little sit and rest while they engage in joy. :)

Is it me or did that sound even more wrong than I thought it would?