ITT I post my harmless, flippant opinion on something related to pop culture

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Followed shortly by a response from Further where he shoves a saber up my ass making goatsе look like a virgin while trying to convince me that my opinion is skewed and I could never possibly have any correct opinion that isn't his.

Further

MooGoo
Don't worry, I do not know anything about pop culture, my only opinion on the subject is that I don't care about it.

But srsly, dude, I thought this place had something to do with trolls, and troll like activities, but apparently it's a friendly version of 4chan. At least the MF is, the rest of this board seems to have plenty of threads devoted to people bickering over shit no one cares about. This used to be fun, back in my days.

SAUSAGEMAN

Don't worry, I do not know anything about pop culture, my only opinion on the subject is that I don't care about it.

But srsly, dude, I thought this place had something to do with trolls, and troll like activities, but apparently it's a friendly version of 4chan. At least the MF is, the rest of this board seems to have plenty of threads devoted to people bickering over shit no one cares about. This used to be fun, back in my days.

I was exactly this baffled when Cassie told me there was no trolling in the Mine Field.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Well, it may be called trollkingdom, but it certainly doesn't live up to the name.

Also, the community here is MUCH tighter than what you'd find at places like 4chan or EbaumsWorld. But, each of those places are defined by their separate boards. /b/ and /r9k/ are totally different than, say, /x/ or /g/.

I enjoy browsing and playing with each group when I feel like it. The Badlands and Mine Field are two distinct fora. Speak Freely is the wild west here. Most of the on topic fora are playful discussion, with a bit of habanero pepper thrown into the mix.

Also, pop culture relates to any culture that can be considered popular. Therefore, geeky things popular with geeky people is considered pop culture by default.

Further

MooGoo
I see. Well, I tend to keep my opinions down to one topic at a time. Last week it was LOST, this week APPLE. Next week, who knows, maybe TEH JEWS.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
You're always allowed to rant angrily about the jews. They're dirty and steal palestinian gold.

Further

MooGoo
But I don't like to fuck them.

Do you like to fuck hats, maybe just certain kinds of hats?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Now that I think about it, there is only one letters difference between jews, and Jaws.

How much different would that hit film have been if Roy Scheinder was hunting a massive man eating jew?

SAUSAGEMAN

Now that I think about it, there is only one letters difference between jews, and Jaws.

How much different would that hit film have been if Roy Scheinder was hunting a massive man eating jew?
28cgkcg.jpg

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Never happen. People aren't kosher. Besides, anybody who's ever dated Jewish girls knows that man meat never crosses those lips...

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I dated a jewish girl. LOVED sucking cock. Hated swallowing. Upside was that she loved a good facial.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I was exactly this baffled when Cassie told me there was no trolling in the Mine Field.

We just don't really troll each other. That's for the tards. If someone says something that's full of shit, call them on it.. but you don't have to do the troll act just because troll is in the name of the board. I always look at this place as somewhere I don't have to worry that something I say will offend some hyper sensitive mod.

Further

MooGoo
It's just that the name of the board gives the impression that the people who post on it wouldn't be fazed by a heated argument or two.