I've been watching every Series of Star Trek…

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
…and I'm up to Enterprise. Worst. Theme. Song. Ever. It was a trashy 90's rock song better used for a crappy drama series. Then, they changed it in the third season to be even more soft-rock than before. I imagine it wouldn't be so bad if you only heard it once a week. Yet, I sometimes watch five or six episodes a day. It's like torture. Especially because I keep hearing it in my head for hours.

Otherwise, Enterprise is a fairly good addition to the Trek universe. Aside from the blatant theft of Star Wars' Geonosians and plot elements from Doctor Who's (Series 12 Episode 4 "Genesis of the Daleks" Part I) Great Time War between the Time Lords and the Daleks, of course. Then there's the episode "Extinction". Don't even get me started on that one. It's almost as bad as Voyager's "Threshold".

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I want video of you trashing your place while watching the series finale.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Spoilers… :|

Anyway, I'm trying really hard to like the series, but I keep finding moments of absolute hatred for it. Such as what I'm watching now, "Wavefront pt 1". All kinds of what the fuck.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Have you destroyed some furniture yet, Con?

(It's good to see you back in here, man)

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Um, Conchaga, Star Trek: Enterprise first aired in 2001, and introduced the Temporal Cold War long before Doctor Who (which re-aired in 2005) introduced the Great Time War then. DW didn't re-air until Star Trek: Enterprise's final season. The Temporal Cold War had been around long before then.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Oh that final episode is gonna sting a little...

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Um, Conchaga, Star Trek: Enterprise first aired in 2001, and introduced the Temporal Cold War long before Doctor Who (which re-aired in 2005) introduced the Great Time War then. DW didn't re-air until Star Trek: Enterprise's final season. The Temporal Cold War had been around long before then.

If you had read more carefully, Conchaga was referring to 'Genesis of The Daleks' from the 12th Series, aired back in 1975 when Tom Baker was playing the Fourth Doctor. Well before even Next Generation aired, and certainly well before the RTD-era of Doctor Who.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
So did he get the the last episode of Enterprise and drop dead of embolism?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
After watching the series finale of Enterprise, I did not trash my room. I am carefully biding my time until Braga or Berman make an appearance at a con. When this happens, I will calmly wait for their panel and crash it. I'll make sure to have a moving van in the parking lot filled with pitch forks, torches, and a guillotine. If the mob isn't out for blood, I'll probably have a paving truck rented so that we can tar and feather them as backup.

My soul won't rest until their heads are firmly affixed to pikes outside my front door.

Also, Charlemaigne, your reading comp sucks. So does your knowledge of scifi of extra-American origins. Not sure if you're trolling or just that thick.

Ugh. I've never actually felt disgust for scifi writers until that episode.
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE THE BALLS BIG ENOUGH TO KILL THE MOST LIKABLE CHARACTER IN THE WHOLE SHOW!? TRIP'S DEATH SHALL NOT GO UNAVENGED!