I've got a cold and I'm horny as hell.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Problem is, my head is so congested that I can't masturbate.

Shit sucks.

God I wanna suck on things a lot recently.

My gf keeps telling me that she won't let me go down on her until I shave my goatee. I'm thinking of just shaving my chin and leaving a stache and a soul patch.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Well, I asked her to start making sure her ass was hairless last year. I keep mine baby smooth, so she should, too.

I'll never let her shave her fire crotch though. OMG thinking about it turns me on.

Anyway, my chin rubs against her shorn ass and irritates the skin, so I can't eat her out unless my chin is as bald as her ass.

Fuck it. It grows back in a week anyway.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I love when a girl has neatly trimmed crotch hair, but I just don't like a hairy ass.

I'm sure most of you will agree.

Oddly enough, I'm perfectly ok with moderately hairy legs.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Im horny as hell 24/7 with absolutely no satisfying resolution; thinking of joining the army...they feed u libido depressents ya?

Love Child

One Love
Im horny as hell 24/7 with absolutely no satisfying resolution; thinking of joining the army...they feed u libido depressents ya?

WTF?! Log in with the wrong dual? Who are you? No. The army will make you hornier. Perhaps.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
ya...i keep a lid on that basket 4 a reason ;)

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up

Wut? I don't think so.

I saw a hippy girl with unshaved armpits once. I still think about it to this day. She was pretty hot.

This one's pretty cute.

rbpfevgzrzap90dntozr.jpg

WTF?! Log in with the wrong dual? Who are you? No. The army will make you hornier. Perhaps.

The army will definitely solve the 24/7 horniness issue because there's tons of dudes and very little women. I've seen army chicks run trains for the hell of it.

Love Child

One Love
A little trimming would be nice. But really it isn't that bad. When I was really really horny working out helped. Also jumping into the cold lake and swimming helped alot.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'm like a Barbie down there.

Tisiphone

Very glowing.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Anyone wishing for a lack of sex or libido...have a child, it works wonders.

Tisiphone

You've never met my sister and her hubby, then.