I've just heard a truly horrifying story..

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
I just heard a story from a cop that is terrifying enough to make even a hardened criminal cringe......

Usually, police officers keep their business to themselves. (they are no supposed to share their work experiences with civilians), but this one guy I guess had a ton of stuff on his mind and needed someone outside of a uniform to talk to.

This guy was telling me that the police force is broken up into several different departments. Each department specialzes in different things. Some specialize in Homicide, some specialize in Buglaries, some spacialize in grand theft auto.. ect, ect!

The department he specializes in deals only with prosititution. Johns. pimps and whores is all he works with. It has a specialized tactical name for it, but I dont remember what he said its called. On the streets its just simply known as "The Ho unit"

This guy told me that receintly they just arrested a very young girl for prostitution. He never got her real name out of her. All he got was her street name "Roxanne" and that she was only 12 YEARS OLD :eek:

She was by far the youngest person he's even been unlucky enough to bring in. When he asked her where her mother was, she told him "cupcakea please. I havent seen my "mother" in over six months. Wherevere she is, shes either in one of two places. She eitherr somewhere smoking crack, or somewhere on her back. When he asked her where her father was, she just looked at him for a few seconds like he was crazy, broke out laughing and asked "Father? Whats that?"

He asked her "You mean to tell me that you have no family or anyone out here to take care of you?" Girl promptly lifted up her tiny left breasts and said "
This is my mother" then grabbed the other one and said "this is my daddy". then she grabbed her crotch and said "this is my family right here. This is all that feeding me, this is whats clothing me, this is all thats keeping me alive out here" :(

After taking her in to the stationhouse, he was required by state law that whenever they bring in someone that young to call the DCFS (Department of Child and Familiy Services) and turn her over to them. While waiting for them to arrive, he was trying to get her to fill out some identification papers. He say that all this girl did was cuss. CUSS, CUSS, CUSS. He said that in all seven years the he's been on the force, he's never heard someone that young use some of the language that was coming out of her mouth. he asked her "Do you actually eat with that mouth". After a while he kapt asking her questions, and everytime he asked her a question, she kept answering each question with a question and kept giving these really smart ass answers.

After a while he found himself starting to lose patience with her. He said he walked up to her trying to find out what the hell her problem was, and it was then that he noticed that she was holding her papers upside down. The reason she wouldn't fill out any of the forms he gave her was because she didnt know how to read or write. :(

After a while the DCFS came and took her into their custody along with a ton of paperwork. He said that a week and passed and he could not stop thinking about this girl. He later told his wife that he wanted to adopt her. "We can save her, its not too late". The DCFS takes unwanted children like this and will only shuffle them around like dogs. Many of them end up in homes even worse than the ones they were taken from. They will stay with their "foster parents" for a few weeks at teh most, then will run away and be right back on the streets again. It is there they will stay until they end up either dead, or in jail, often before their even 20 year old. When he went back looking for her, the last of her paperwork was gone and she was already lost in the system

Sometimes he said he while patrolling the streets, he still often looks out into the horrors of the night wondering where this girl is! :(

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Your mom's had a rough life.