iZombie

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's just a bit weird that the one zombie kid who Clive knew happened to get killed and how would anyone even know they were a zombie family TUNE IN NEXT WEEK TO FIND OUT PROBABLY.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It's just a bit weird that the one zombie kid who Clive knew happened to get killed and how would anyone even know they were a zombie family TUNE IN NEXT WEEK TO FIND OUT PROBABLY.

It was probably part of Blaine's Dad and whatshisname(I wanna say Easy E?) evil scheme.

CaptainWacky

Don E.

CaptainWacky

Teenage girl Major is the best Major.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Poor Clive! I'm glad we're getting to know him better this season, though.

CaptainWacky

Yeah we never really got to see much of his personal life before. Did he break up with that girl cop he was dating last season because of lying about zombies or something? I can't remember.

CaptainWacky

I thought this week's was pretty weak for izombie. The case of the week felt like an afterthought and I'm not liking this new Dick Ravi. Major and his new friend dancing was the best part.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Also PEYTON IS GORGEOUS.

CaptainWacky

Liv's better.

CaptainWacky

The Liv story was more fun this week! But I still don't like the Peyton/Blaine stuff.

It's been so long since we saw Major's hooker friend that I didn't know what she looked like.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah I'm not crazy about Blaine and Peyton either. Peyton and Ravi were cuter! I still can't tell if Blaine is pretending or not.

I hope Major doesn't die :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

That was a good brain for Liv to eat. For reasons.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
This episode was good both because it didn't have any of the bad Payton/Blaine/Ravi stuff but also because of the various outfits worn by Liv.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
SWEET LADY PAIN!

The sketch artist is cracking me up.

Aww, the end was really sad. The stream I watch cuts off abruptly without any previews for next week, so I don't even know if they gave Major the cure.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
SWEET LADY PAIN!

The sketch artist is cracking me up.

Aww, the end was really sad. The stream I watch cuts off abruptly without any previews for next week, so I don't even know if they gave Major the cure.
No, they didn't give him the cure yet. It ended with Liv holding Major's hand and Ravi poised ready to inject Major.

I don't think Major will die. I think Major will take the cure, lose his memory, and him and Liv will slowly fall in love all over again.
It was pretty obvious. But it looks like I was right and that's what they plan to do.

CaptainWacky

Or it turns out the memory restoring thing worked on Blaine and he just lied about it to sleep with Peyton.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
AAAAH, Blaine was faking. I think he was sincere about Peyton, but now he's gonna go back to his evil ways IMO.

CaptainWacky

I think he genuinely wanted to start over as a "good guy" but he didn't understand how to do that. He never actually showed any remorse for his actions (He killed loads of homeless kids to sell their brains to zombies he created. That's pretty evil.)

It was weird how the first half of the episode was all about the case of the week and then it became about other things and by the time the murder was resolved in one short scene with Clive at the end I'd forgotten about it.