OH MY GOD!

THE SUSPENSE!

[video=youtube;MC42IW1COd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC42IW1COd8[/video]

Seph

Retired Account
:bailey:

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Do you think she corrected for a decades worth of leap years? I think were looking at a few extra days here.

I'm not going to go look it up but I think it's safe to say we're still at 8.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
she remembers the exact date she joined TK

that's scary

Your join date that includes the day you joined, not just the month and year, is in your profile.
You are easily frightened.

Boo.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
1 day

However, as I'm snowed in today, I may spill the beans sooner.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What were you expecting, something cataclysmic? She's always been a tissue paper hag at best.

jack

Just think about every troll she's tried to perp and you get weak sauce. Hell even Dono thought she was a dual of mine. Not much of a compliment in retrospect but maybe, just maybe he'll get it now.

:bigass:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Just think about every troll she's tried to perp and you get weak sauce. Hell even Dono thought she was a dual of mine. Not much of a compliment in retrospect but maybe, just maybe he'll get it now.

:bigass:
If I were running more than one alt, and I'd already had dozens immolated by angry admins, I might be inclined to make said alt my "enemy" and make it so annoyingly weak that no one would be the wiser. Then I could whip my own ass on the regular, build my rep as an amazing flame and troll artist, and said alt would be the Washington Generals to my Meadowlark Lemon/Curly Neil bucket of confetti.

If it were me, that is. I'm sure Jack's onna level.

jack

Damn...you're SO much better than MOI at this :bigass:

HEY ELOISEL

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

jack

Fucked up your own anniversary. Hence the first divorce. Don't blame them. Take a tip and marry that cunting white guy before some cheap white bitch teaches him properly.

Fucking cunt. Only YOU could do that.

jack

Oh Im sure we'll get some explanation about how our two day late response proves how owned we are.

Maybe that betrothed of hers hacked her fucking head off.

jack

Where's Gear? Probably sucking off the gay Mechanic no doubt.

jack