Jack is a good troll

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Thanks bad dog, coming from you, that's a pretty high compliment.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Greg and I are in the middle of a complex one, currently.

It's kind of like QOTSA "Songs For The Deaf" Greg knows what I mean.

"You can't even see it"

Seph

Retired Account
and barely hear it.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Thanks bad dog, coming from you, that's a pretty high compliment.

I wouldn't put much stock in what bad dog says. The only time he comes up for air is when licking his balls puts a crimp in his neck. He doesn't see much.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Jack is very nice, an angel, a darling, a wonderful human being on all levels. If he is fucking someone in the neck, then that person probably asked to be fucked in the neck.

Jack is very nice, an angel, a darling, a wonderful human being on all levels. If he is fucking someone in the neck, then that person probably asked to be fucked in the neck.

Jesus Christ...with oh-so-sweet posts like that, no wonder you have diabetes.

You gave it to yourself.

Seph

Retired Account
lol you are a twat but that was a good retort LOL

eloisel tear him a new asshole noa.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
lol you are a twat but that was a good retort LOL

eloisel tear him a new asshole noa.

One would think Impy would have learned how to handle rejection better by now as certainly it is a standard reaction from the women he attempts to pursue. And, when a person is a complete asshole, there really is no place to tear them another. Therefore, poor Impy will have to remain as he was, a pitifully rejected complete asshole.

smells_like_jack

One would think Impy would have learned how to handle rejection better by now as certainly it is a standard reaction from the women he attempts to pursue. And, when a person is a complete asshole, there really is no place to tear them another. Therefore, poor Impy will have to remain as he was, a pitifully rejected complete asshole.

Imperium is the Prince of ALL Troll Kingdom! What are you a Prince(ss) of?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Imperium is the Prince of ALL Troll Kingdom! What are you a Prince(ss) of?

I am not a princess period. I am Empress of my own island. If you wish to worship royalty, get off your knees from in front of that twit and go wash yourself up, put on clean clothes and make yourself presentable. Then, fetch me a glass of tea, lemon, no sugar, and get out your fans and get busy. It is very hot here.

I hoped you ROARed when typing cuz that sheet is HAWT.