Jack issuing death threats??

eloisel

Forever Empress E
If you are that concerned, then you might not want to eat anything that comes in unmarked packages or is identified as coming from Jack that you find on your doorstep or is delivered to you via the US Postal Service, FedEx, or some other delivery service. Might not want to open any of those packages either. Don't open any letters from people you don't know or don't know well enough to know they mailed you that letter and that it will arrive on the day you get it. Might not want to eat anything in your house in case he slipped in there while you were away and poisoned all your food, shampoo and toothpaste. Be sure to check for razor blades in your bar of soap too. You might want to study up on those slow acting poisons and how they can be administered unknown to a victim.

I saw this movie once where a man was poisoned by turning the pages of a book in which the ink and the pages of the book itself was poisoned. He would lick his finger before turning each page. Nasty death too.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
If you are that concerned, then you might not want to eat anything that comes in unmarked packages or is identified as coming from Jack that you find on your doorstep or is delivered to you via the US Postal Service, FedEx, or some other delivery service. Might not want to open any of those packages either. Don't open any letters from people you don't know or don't know well enough to know they mailed you that letter and that it will arrive on the day you get it. Might not want to eat anything in your house in case he slipped in there while you were away and poisoned all your food, shampoo and toothpaste. Be sure to check for razor blades in your bar of soap too. You might want to study up on those slow acting poisons and how they can be administered unknown to a victim.

I saw this movie once where a man was poisoned by turning the pages of a book in which the ink and the pages of the book itself was poisoned. He would lick his finger before turning each page. Nasty death too.

I believe the flick you're referring to is The Name of the Rose, Jillian.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It isn't "The Name of the Rose." The movie I'm thinking of is French, monarchy or rich influential family, three brothers are having incestual affairs with their sister and their mother seems to approve of it. They marry the sister off to political person for political purposes. The husband carries on with other women while she continues to carry on with her brothers. The mother and one of the brothers wants the husband killed for political gain and the mother gets the family's poisoner to make some poisoned cosmetic for the husband's girlfriend to use to poison him but it kills her - most gruesomely - instead. The mother and the one brother try again and this time the poison is on the paper of some book the husband is going to read. One of the brothers - not in on his mother's and other brother's plot to kill his sister's husband - goes into the husband's room to talk to him about something and has to wait for the husband to return. While he is waiting he finds the poisoned book and starts reading it. On the cover of the movie there is a very pretty woman in period dress covered in blood, big strand of pearls, she is quite beautiful and has dark hair worn up with pearls in her hair too. It is actually a good story.

P.S. I'm not Jillian.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It was a metaphor.

Stop being so fucking obtuse and accept a little responsibility.

Not alot of us are as ignorant as SG for example, so you has to up your game a bit.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I believe the flick you're referring to is The Name of the Rose, Jillian.

It is a 1994 movie named La Reine Margot - or Queen Margot.

IMDB site for Queen Margot

[YOUTUBE]7JVO8Zgm-m8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I should watch that movie again with English subtitles. It is pretty good in French but it is like all French movies - it is going along great and then they just quit or run out of film or it is time to go home or something.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Stop crying Daystrom. EVERYONE has threatened to kill you at some point. If they didn't, you'd think they didn't care.

Oh shit, I didn't know there was a consensus.

I'm gonna kill you daystrom. (Not a threat of real violence)

There. Sorry I was late guys.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I sense a "I am Spartacus" style rush to offer death threats to Daystrom now. We all want to show how much we care.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
With the notable exceptions of the TK members who have either shown me their breasts, beaver, or let me put my penis inside of them, you are ALL expendable should the situation warrant it.

However, just so Day knows: Yeah, I'd feed you to the wolves if it made my life more convenient. However, since I rarely get into situations where I'm surrounded by hungry wolves while accompanied by people I don't know from a BBS, I think you're fairly safe despite that statement.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I sense a "I am Spartacus" style rush to offer death threats to Daystrom now. We all want to show how much we care.

I don't want to kill him. What does that mean?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
You do care, you are just in denial Eloisel. Give into your feelings and send Day a picture of some fluffy kittens or something.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You do care, you are just in denial Eloisel. Give into your feelings and send Day a picture of some fluffy kittens or something.

I will do that very thing.

Thank you for your most excellent advice.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Daystrom hasn't posted since June 7th. I hope he is okay.

Love Child

One Love
Who wants to bet TCON=Day? I think they shared accounts a long time ago. But that would make it wierd now wouldn't it? TCON asking to see all of our breasts. I knew that is what she wanted.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Who wants to bet TCON=Day? I think they shared accounts a long time ago. But that would make it wierd now wouldn't it? TCON asking to see all of our breasts. I knew that is what she wanted.

It would make it weird if she was Day since Day has called me faggot and I doubt TCON would since she has a thing about being called a Nazi.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

I have suspected this, since Day changes tone from time to time and at times seems to understand more English structure than others.