Jack makes more topics about Jibbles than I do

Its not too late
Romania
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Wednesday Aug 8 Judged:

A lot of things that have happened recently on these, and other boards have gotten me to thinking.

I am a survivor or childhood sexual abuse. I was raped by my father repeatedly when I was young, both orally and anally, and was also beaten severely by him, as well as screamed and yelled obscenities and put down's constantly by him on a sometimes daily basis. The rapes would occur when he would lose heavily in gambling. My mother, severely crippled by rheumatoid arthritis, never had a clue to what was happening, as she spent most of my young life in a wheelchair, zonked out on Darvon, or whatever it was they made after that when Darvon didn't work anymore. Simply put, my real life was a fu cking he ll.

Why I'm still here I believe, is because of comic books.

After a little time with Daddy, I found the world a rather bleak and scary place. There was no one to protect me. Really, I had no one. My older brother was lost in his teen years in the early 60's, and claimed he wasn't aware of it either.

So, I would get lost in my comics, of which I had hundreds. Those of you who have also been abused know how easy it is to "numb out". When I would read my comics it would stop the hurting and make me forget how scared I was. So, I grew up in that world, essentially. Each month, I would spend every spare penny I had, or could beg borrow or steal to get my books. I probably spent 3.50 a month on comics back then, which in 62 for a 7 year old is a LOT.

I have to say, my sense of balance, of truth and justice, of honor and of perspective was kept in place by reading these stories, and living in them. I could escape the real world effortlessly, and these "friends" were always there. The good guys always overcame terrible adversity and won in the end, and the world was safer in there, and safe as a result.

When Jack Kirby died, I felt like my real daddy died, I'll tell you that.

The idea that comics could foster pedophilia is insane, whether pedophiles are associated with them or not.

Trust me on that one.

Jack mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Its not too late
Romania
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Wednesday Aug 8 Judged:

Pictures and flowers everywhere.

A typical Jewish funeral. All the zaftig cousins decked out in obscene black, displaying their wares like so many morbid cigarette girls.

I was wheeling my brother around in a wheelchair, his sternum recently sawed in two so they could rescue his artery clogged heart and give him more time to hate himself properly. No one would speak to me...I had estranged myself from this freakshow years before, and showed up because, well that's what you do when you want to put it to rest for good, isn't it?

The rabbi was late. Clueless, he had no idea who he was eulogizing.

Then a wonderful thing happened, the rabbi finished his bullshit, and asked the congregation to speak about the dead guy.

Silence.

I was thunderstruck at first, because I assumed at some point I would be required to speak, or that at the very least, my brother would. But no one spoke.

The alta cacka cleared his throat and asked again for someone to speak about this mans life.

Not a peep. In my heart of hearts, something shifted, ever so slightly.

I was not alone.

I counted the minutes of sweet quiet, and contemplated the hate that suddenly vacated my soul like some black and useless hair clog in the sewer of my life. A congregation of 112, everyone who knew him in life, and no one would speak at his funeral. Blissful.

The rabbi said, "I don't know this man, one of you will have to speak about him, so we may eulogize him properly. It is the Jewish Way."

Finally, after 16 minutes, my bastard half sister spoke.

"He was an asshole."

by Jack mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Its not too late
Netherlands
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Thursday Aug 9 Judged:

Perjury
a. Offense defined. A person is guilty of perjury, a crime of the third degree, if in any official proceeding he makes a false statement under oath or equivalent affirmation, or swears or affirms the truth of a statement previously made, when the statement is material and he does not believe it to be true.

b. Materiality. Falsification is material, regardless of the admissibility of the statement under rules of evidence, if it could have affected the course or outcome of the proceeding or the disposition of the matter. It is no defense that the declarant mistakenly believed the falsification to be immaterial. Whether a falsification is material is a question of law.

c. Irregularities no defense. It is not a defense to prosecution under this section that the oath or affirmation was administered or taken in an irregular manner. A document purporting to be made upon oath or affirmation at any time when the actor presents it as being so verified shall be deemed to have been duly sworn or affirmed.

d. Retraction. It is an affirmative defense under this section that the actor retracted the falsification in the course of the proceeding or matter in which it was made prior to the termination of the proceeding or matter without having caused irreparable harm to any party.

e. Corroboration. No person shall be convicted of an offense under this section where proof of falsity rests solely upon contradiction by testimony of a single person other than the defendant.
Flaglerchat in prison
Secaucus, NJ
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Aug 10 Judged:

you're going down Patrix

MUWAAHAHAHAHHA
Interstate Crimes by JnJ
San Francisco, CA
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Aug 10 Judged:

Your fax to Newark FBI, SAIC has been successfully sent:
Your fax was delivered at 8/10/2012 10:02:27 PM, and contained 6 page(s).
FBI DEA DOJ ic3 USAtty
Switzerland
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Saturday Aug 11 Judged:

YiKKKez
Mary Jones
Crownsville, MD
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Saturday Aug 11 Judged:

You sent a fax to the FBI. Wow.
FBI SAIC
Paris, France
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Saturday Aug 11 Judged:

Mr. Mannix: We received your fax, unfortunately none of your documents were notarized or sourced properly. We were unable to verify any of the links you included. They are of little use to us and we have disposed of them safely.

Thank you for your inquiry. Your name, address, phone number, and email are now on file.
See more stories
40 min
2 Romney: Obama Is Cutting $716 Billion From Medicare
2012 It's true, but Ryan would make the same cuts
1 hr
2 Mixed Success For the Tea Party
ANALYSIS Conservative wins FL House race surprise, but establishment comes out on tops in WI
OceanCounty Clerks Office
UK
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Sunday Aug 12 [QUOTE who="FBI SAIC aka Jack mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ISP: Stowe Access, LLC
Organization: n/a
City: Stowe
Country code: US
Latitude: 44.4806
Longitude:-72.7177
Region/State: VT
"]Mr. Mannix: We received your fax, unfortunately none of your documents were notarized or sourced properly. We were unable to verify any of the links you included. They are of little use to us and we have disposed of them safely.
Thank you for your inquiry. Your name, address, phone number, and email are now on file.[/QUOTE]

cc:
Albany Field Office
==========

Welcome to the Ocean County
Official Records Public Search

Welcome to the Ocean County Clerk's Online Public Record Search Page. This site contains information recorded into the Official Records of Ocean County, New Jersey from August 1, 1991.

DISCLAIMER
The Ocean County Clerk's Office presents the information on this web site as a service to the public. We have tried to ensure that the information contained in this electronic search system is accurate. The records contained in this system are unofficial and contain a watermark as a result of an Appellate Court Case, Burnette v. County of Bergen, Docket No. A-2002-06T2. The Ocean County Clerk's Office makes no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or at other sites to which we link. Assessing accuracy and reliability of information is the responsibility of the user. The user is advised to search on all possible spelling variations of proper names, in order to maximize search results.
Cody
Berlin, Germany
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Sunday Aug 12 He could take her house

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^shut up you used up little fag's handbag