Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack or BDM

I predict this will be a landslide victory for yours truly.

I mean, after all, I can post without resorting to homoerotic phrases about squeezing my dick. At least sometimes I can.

Wisdom said:
You know, a couple of hand grenades well placed in Vermont could solve this whole thing.

I'm sorry, but threats against another user's life is one of the few things not allowed on TK, and is a bannable offence.

Panda said:
I'm sorry, but threats against another user's life is one of the few things not allowed on TK, and is a bannable offence.

You have got to be kidding me. You actually believe that what I said qualifies?

How pussy can you get?

Wisdom said:
You have got to be kidding me. You actually believe that what I said qualifies?

How pussy can you get?

Fraid so, I've already notified Missmanners about the threat, and she's going to take further action as well as inform the comicon admins.

Panda said:
Fraid so, I've already notified Missmanners about the threat, and she's going to take further action as well as inform the comicon admins.

My GOD you laughable putz, why the Hell would the Comicon admins care? Are they my parents? Where do you think I learned how to do this?

You're so frightened, it's almost as though you live in Vermont also....

You're now my bitch for life. Get ta suckin'!

jack said:
Next, they'll accuse you of being me :bigass:

Most of the time it is you. Either that, or hundreds of random strangers just happen to know who you are and defend you out of the blue.

The rabid Danny-hate and 3rd grade grammar gives you away too.