Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jack says:

Ultros

Dear Hambil, It's interesting that it's my personality that irritates you. Although I always suspected I totally got to you, it's nice to have you admit it in print

jackpwned.jpg

:ccg: :ccg:

"Whats the difference between TK tonight, and TK on Monday"

"Tk tonight is still free, after monday, JACK PWNS IT"

You wanna be a mouth piece for jack's legal threats? Is this the line you really want to walk?

"How can you tell when you've irritated hambil?"
"he pees when he sneezes"

"What did hambil REALLY give Morrighan for her engagement"
"glow in the dark duct tape"

Hambil said:
You wanna be a mouth piece for jack's legal threats? Is this the line you really want to walk?
What are you going to do about it? Ban me for copying and pasting what someone else types?

Ultros said:
What are you going to do about it? Ban me for copying and pasting what someone else types?
I'll do what I'm told to do. It's not me you should be worried about pissing off.

Ultros and jack should get together and fuck. Ultros is on his knees anyway.

jack said:
HA HA HA HAMPSTER MAN CATCH ME CATCH ME IF YOU CAN! iM LITTLE BLACK SAMBO HAMPSTER MAN

and then Hampster chased jack around the tree until hammy turned to butter

then jack went home and ate pancakes

hundreds and hundreds of pancakes
O RLY?

Hambil said:
I'll do what I'm told to do. It's not me you should be worried about pissing off.
Can we mention jack's existence, comrade, or will we be airbrushed out of history as well?

I don't think it's any great surprise to anyone that you'd have been banned long ago if it was I who set policy Messenger. You hacked the board with script in karma comments, which you should have been banned for IMHO.

Hambil said:
Wait, you mean, I'm not allowed to piss one of you off?

Is that a new security threat?

Hambil said:
I don't think it's any great surprise to anyone that you'd have been banned long ago if it was I who set policy Messenger. You hacked the board with script in karma comments, which you should have been banned for IMHO.
Or when I used a button which was displayed clear as day to lock threads in QSF?

Pffft. Not my fault you leave holes. Pointing them out does nothing. For instance, I mentioned the ability to put images into karma time and time again, but it wasn't until I mashed some into your CP was anything done about it, you twat.