Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jack says:

Ultros said:
Or when I used a button which was displayed clear as day to lock threads in QSF?

Pffft. Not my fault you leave holes. Pointing them out does nothing. For instance, I mentioned the ability to put images into karma time and time again, but it wasn't until I mashed some into your CP was anything done about it, you twat.
Thank you for being so helpful. I stand corrected you are a saint. Saint Messenger.

Hambil said:
Thank you for being so helpful. I stand corrected you are a saint. Saint Messenger.
I never stated I was a Saint, Padre Pio. I simply enjoy making you folks squirm, like Borgs did when he started redirecting people with his code whilst simultaneously posting the link to the fix for it, while you could do nothing and chose saving admin face instead fixing a software error.

HANDS ON YOUR HIPS

caitriona and hambil are hypocrites

MARTYRING ME NOW WILL HAVE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES FOR THE FUTURE OF TK AS A FREE SPEECH BOARD

I was "banned" for a common troll all the admins who banned me even admit they knew I didnt mean :)
I'm just the Messenger.

Ultros said:
I'm just the Messenger.
xxrotflmao8qu.gif

Hambil said:
You wanna be a mouth piece for jack's legal threats? Is this the line you really want to walk?
I'm jumping over it, slapping you in the face, and resuming my casual stroll.

And yet, nothing happens.

You take good dictation with jack's dick in your mouth. That's talent.

I guess it also proves you're underage D'OH HE WENT THERE!!!

jack said:
Cait knows she's abused her power for the last time, however and is running scared, hence all the rhetoric from her about why this banning is justified

Monday Morning it will be my pleasure to be contacting the server manager, or whoever it is thats looking over the computer thats running the TK server and showing them the violations with the TOS that actually do break the law. Once broken, action must be taken if a complaint is filed.
Wow.

"Monday Morning it will be my pleasure to be contacting the server manager, or whoever it is thats looking over the computer thats running the TK server and showing them the violations with the TOS that actually do break the law. Once broken, action must be taken if a complaint is filed."

Sounds like a legal threat to me!

Oh, teh horror! Should I continue walking this line?

I'm really, really pissing my pants. Really.

bad dog said:
You cant do better in 2 minutes. There will be more.

gaghbuttplug1.jpg

Not only could I do better, but it's a proven fact of.

Now your evidence is trying to suggest that this mediocre, over-used technique is of a standard I should take note of?

Come back when you've got something to say artistically.