Jack shows his true colors (at last)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
wait for it, wait for it...

Lockie to go yip yip yip..and you aren't invited!!

Lockie was too busy watching the new Harold and Kumar movie, catching up on sleep, catching up on TV shows, and spending time with the family to babysit the lame trolls today. Sorry to diappoint you.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
wait for it, wait for it...

Lockie to go yip yip yip..and you aren't invited!!

Is that the smell of bitterness coming off you, or have you gone 6 days without a shower again?

Did you dump those R Crumb glasses yet, dipshit? Hellman couldn't pull that look off either and finally went to contacts. Give it a whirl. Oh wait, they probably can't make them that thick.

How's your little Fili? Learn to ride her properly yet?

:bigass:

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Is that the smell of bitterness coming off you, or have you gone 6 days without a shower again?

Did you dump those R Crumb glasses yet, dipshit? Hellman couldn't pull that look off either and finally went to contacts. Give it a whirl. Oh wait, they probably can't make them that thick.

How's your little Fili? Learn to ride her properly yet?

:bigass:

I have not gone more than 24 hours without a shower since I was 34 and had the flu.

Same glasses. My glasses aren't thick or strong at all. Only need them to watch TV or drive.

My bride is fine, thanks for asking. One could always use more "riding" tips if you care to share.

These quips of yours are beneath your usual level of insults. I think you really like me and are having trouble here. It's OK. I like you too!!!!

VKD

Banned
so we're all friends again?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I dont give a shit about any of this. The only person I have ever been mad was Faceman.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Darth, start some comics threads, I'll shoot the superhero shit with you.

Ino U R Butwhatami

Mystic Spammer
patterning isnt even a word.

My password for your sight was always the same easy password and now it doesnt work.

Meditate and learn myopic one

pat·tern·ing
noun \ˈpa-tər-niŋ\
Definition of PATTERNING
: decoration, composition, or configuration according to a pattern
: physical therapy especially for neurological impairment based on a theory holding that repeated manipulation of body parts to simulate normal motor developmental activity (as crawling or walking) promotes neurological development or repair
See patterning defined for English-language learners »
Examples of PATTERNING

The wallpaper is decorated with floral patterning.

First Known Use of PATTERNING