Jack...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Why don't you just go lick a vag?
NO U!! :rwmad: Oh, wait.
(In fact, I would rather do that than continue on my bloody homework.
Oops - oversharing?)

I think suck on my clit would produce an erotic response from either a male or a female. Cock sucking is perjorative to straight men. (supposedly)
Heaven forbid that this turns into a serious topic, but... from a female pov, I just can't grasp the diff. If somehow sucking a penis is perceived as perjorative for men, then why is it licking a clitoris isn't the same for women? Are we less averse to same sex - sex so the idea wouldn't insult us that much?
And if "suck a penis" is perjorative for many men, why not for women, as well? (or is it just me who doesn't see it that way? I will have to do research on that).

Sometimes I think too much.

Seph

Retired Account
How did this thread become about penises? YOU ARE ALL FUCKING FUCKHEADS!!!

'Gear i thought we were gonna shank these mooks.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I'm on my way over to the ones I can get to right now. All I could find is a screwdriver so it's going to have to work.

Seph

Retired Account
I'm on my way over to the ones I can get to right now. All I could find is a screwdriver so it's going to have to work.

Yeah well all i have got is the giant penis between my legs so all i can sayto the females is fuck it, you're all gonna die.

Apart from ily i will kill her with a ceremonial brick.

Seph

Retired Account
First to a hundred is a cunt.

Seph

Retired Account
First to a hundred is a cunt.

Seph

Retired Account
^ok first to 200 is a cock

Seph

Retired Account
Oh i meant cook, freudian bro slip.

Dershocka

dershocka
I don't care what cock you suck gear. Just suck ONE, and choke on it.

You buncha smug bastards! You don't think I used google and all that shit? I'm not a complete moron. For all you know I could've suffered brain damage since the last time I posted here regularly.... (2008)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I don't care what cock you suck gear. Just suck ONE, and choke on it.

You buncha smug bastards! You don't think I used google and all that shit? I'm not a complete moron. For all you know I could've suffered brain damage since the last time I posted here regularly.... (2008)

You have to have a brain before you can suffer brain damage.

If anything you're a modern medical miracle and your brainlessness should be studied.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I heard it's not gay if you simply hum a happy tune while a good looking man shoots his hot load down your throat.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Actually that might be pretty gay.

Seph

Retired Account
:gtc-down:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
fell off my chair laughing