Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jack!!

Thank you sweetness. Why is Blather Girl so ascared of you? I need to go find her whine threads where she posts her drama shit. There's a lot of them. They're fucking hilarious.

She seems even more scared of you than me :bigass: Must be you're a right purty woman. She has the self esteem of a snakes shedded skin. Otherwise, why would she "flirt" with a balding, slightly overweight middle aged asshat who's biggest claim to fame is his mommy commentedf on his penis when he was born.

You reap what you sow, I guess.

Man, I wish I had the balls Lather Girl does. They're pretty big for a girl, but that stubble! UGH! And sometimes when they swell up when she gets all pissy, they block the light to her vagina and she gets one of those nasty yeast infections.

What a mess.

She's jealous of others' being alive.

She could piss off the Good Humor man, no doubt. Even the Pope is my guess.

LOL

Yes, it IS good to have you back, Jack.

Like there was ever any doubt you'd return... ;)

Now, now, we all should try to be a little nicer. She does have her good qualities, after all. For example she...um, she...well...maybe....huh... Well, I'm sure they're there...somewhere.

the only good quality I can think of is that she probably tastes nice.

mmmmmmmmmm......roasted LG

Funny seeing TKs permanent noobs all huddled together trying to comfort one another and denouncing the big bad meanies.

It's like seeing another board get trolled.

Grandtheftcow said:
Funny seeing TKs permanent noobs all huddled together trying to comfort one another and denouncing the big bad meanies.

It's like seeing another board get trolled.

when does one stop being a permanent noob? jack's been here for over a year

Panda said:
when does one stop being a permanent noob? jack's been here for over a year
When he and all of you stop being such pussies.

Neil said:
Irony, thy name is Moo.
Thats nice. I'll just ignore this “point†until you explain where this supposed irony comes from.

Neil said:
Pay no attention to the grazing cattle. It's what he wants.
OMG I MIGHT TROLL YOU IF YOU RESPOND111111

Not for nothing, but you might think of seeing the doctor about that vein popping out in the top of your head. Oh, and if you're going to quote me, do it right.

"Originally Posted by Neil
Pay no attention to the grazing cattle. It's what he wants."

:gagh: