Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jack!!

Grandtheftcow said:
Funny seeing TKs permanent noobs all huddled together trying to comfort one another and denouncing the big bad meanies.

It's like seeing another board get trolled.
QOTW

SSgt_Sniper said:
Not for nothing, but you might think of seeing the doctor about that vein popping out in the top of your head. Oh, and if you're going to quote me, do it right.

"Originally Posted by Neil
Pay no attention to the grazing cattle. It's what he wants."

:gagh:
You're only further proving you're a total noob here. Do you really believe there's any anger in the posts and flames of the older TKers here NEIL?

Oh here comes the part where they say shit like I've been here longer than you, or you need to grow up and troll a place like EI or TBBS, or my post count is higher than you. So I can save a half hour of sorting through all these ultimately useless posts, let's just say we all know you opinions on the subject, and frankly, we don't care. We have too much fun being nice to each other and watching it drive you guys nuts that we aren't spouting hate anyway. :bigass:

Grandtheftcow said:
You're only further proving you're a total noob here. Do you really believe there's any anger in the posts and flames of the older TKers here NEIL?

You seem to think I am a dual. Okie dokie, Hi Neil, I am apparently now your dual. Enjoy. :roll:

Grandtheftcow said:
Funny seeing TKs permanent noobs all huddled together trying to comfort one another and denouncing the big bad meanies.

It's like seeing another board get trolled.

Shut up you fucking haughty douchebag. It was hilarious what you fucking left over. Or should I say...leftovers, hypocrite?? Go have Shatzie photoshop nipples on your little sim there.

jack said:
Shut up you fucking haughty douchebag. It was hilarious what you fucking left over. Or should I say...leftovers, hypocrite?? Go have Shatzie photoshop nipples on your little sim there.

[Jean-Luc]THERE.........ARE.........SIX........TEATS!!![/Jean-Luc]

jack said:
I await my apology thread jack ;)

BTW if you took my over the top Henoch style departure thread seriously you're... well a noob.

Grandtheftcow said:
I await my apology thread jack ;)

BTW if you took my over the top Henoch style departure thread seriously you're... well a noob.

Suck it, nipple boy. I never take anything seriously, so fuck you in the neck, asshat.

Our unique and petty differences are the glue of TK.

It is our similarities that we hate about each other.

The truth is, Cow doesn't understand how I tick, so he has to make shit up about what a n00b I am. I could do a usenet youth troll on him, but he probably wouldn't understand.

Asshat Anonymous.

2744395500081405193OCNtZa_ph.jpg

By the way, who owns the trollwars.com domain? :bigass: Why has it never been back up???????

Grandtheftcow said:
Another meltdown jack? Perhaps I will get an apology thread. :D

All we need is Shatzie the Jumping Dog chiming in, and your day will be complete.

I now declare Jack to be Ishcabittle's dual! And you all should listen because I named a forum here and am important!

by the way, for those cattle that can't detect it, [/sarcasm]