Jack's Obsession With BlackFoot

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He embodies every "cupcakeer" stereotype that exists.

I'm not sure if it's entertaining or frightening.

The Question

Eternal
Well, as I've pointed out in the past, stereotypes aren't invented from somebody's imagination and become known culture-wide overnight. Stereotypes come into existence by being widely observed fact over a healthy period of time. Are they true of every indivual in a given culture? Of course not. But they're true of a significant enough percentage of individuals in that culture to get the culture known for those traits.

Example: Does every single redneck say "Y'all"? Almost certainly not every single one. But do enough of them say it that when you hear it, you think 'redneck'? Yup.

jack

I only say "y'all" when I want to remind our lovely MPD in
residence what an an anachronism he really is.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
If there's really 21 threads started by jack about Chuckie, then I think that qualifies as obsession of the lowest order.
If there are really 21 threads started by Jack it's because Pigfoot and his duals have two left flat feet and require lots of room for dancing.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
If there are really 21 threads started by Jack it's because Pigfoot and his duals have two left flat feet and require lots of room for dancing.

Oh, look: an enabler and a shabbos goy all rolled into one tranny package.

You must do yoga to have that much energy.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Oh, look: an enabler and a shabbos goy all rolled into one tranny package.

You must do yoga to have that much energy.
Leaves my butthole Force sensitive he does. He has lots of energy for a Force Ghost. He strong too. Lifted my Toyoga right off the ground.

steve samurai jack

There are more threads besides the 20 initially posted by jack?? :wtf: This is more than just an obsession. What other member of TK has this many thread titles devoted to him or her?

This is player hating to the maximum. :bigass: Is jack really a Jew?

This thread was about me.......A thread about copyright law. He claimed I posted PI info on him when I found his YouTube video. It was posted under his real name.

Last edited:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
A few videos depicting first contact between the intrepid crew of the starship Enterprise and the members of New Age Posting:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
"vap" is so obsessed with blackfoot he bumped the 'blackfoot's obsession with jack' thread.

*laughing*

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I think jack is gay for Blackfoot.

jack

At what point does Crackfoot acting retarded mean that he isn't acting?

All three of his obsessive personalities believe themselves. Just scroll up :bigass: