Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jade is dead.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reality shows are boring. I read about the jade thing on another forum I had never even heard of this stupid women. So she gained fame for the N bomb and being on BB? Wow some fame. Another dead nobody that i never knew or cared about.

She didn't actually drop the N-bomb. She just had an argument with an Indian lady (who was lying about a stock cube) and everyone drew the conclusion that she was racist. Her boyfriend, mother and two housemates were, but she got the brunt of the hatred anyway.

But yeah, just a celebrity who the tabloids here fixated on because they can't make money from reporting the news anymore.

I don't believe that people pay this much attention to something like this.
How many people die of cancer each year?
Why does this One person get people to think of here?

Did you know that Ron Silver died of cancer last week?
What about him?

Why, I bet you could go down to the local hospital right now and get to know 10 people who were dying of cancer.
I'll bet they have just as good as story as the other two.
Maybe not the lips of jade,
But you'll never know as long as you just take the stories that are spoon fed to you.

Where is the configuration option to have trollkingdom email me when new messages are posted in a thread i'm posting in. I am lazy i want to be told instead of looking for new replies.

Also, dead cancer patient, yay fun...

/thread

JadeGoodyDM_468x449.jpg

it was the screenwash you know...