Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jade is dead.

mwrifpvx5m1r8g5ny5ec.jpg

JACK IS GOING GO BE A GOOD PERSON NOW FOR THE CHILDREN. No more beating 16 year olds up with a golf club or threatening to kill cab drivers!

I liked the idea of a Jade-themed task in BB10 with them all playing Jade during various periods of her life (Dental Nurse Jade, Kebab Jade, Racist Jade...)

This is truly saddening.
I propose that - to commemorate Jade Goody, her inspirational life and her brave battle with cancer - we rename Mothers Day to “Jade Goody Remembrance day” so that she will never be forgotten, and so that she may serve as an inspiration to future generations in the fight against cancer.
My daughter recently discovered she had breast cancer because of Jade Goody. I know she must be looking down upon us now. and to her I say thank you, Jade, from the depths of my heart.
Jason McDonald, Reading

"If I had a mother like Jade I wouldnt have done so many blags" - Charles Bronson, not the actor, the other one