James Bond Ties up with Polyfilla

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I'm very proud of this work - watch out for it!

In a unique promotion, James Bond and Polyfilla have teamed up to provide you a way of remaining smooth, even when doing a bit of DIY. The promotion, called UNLEASH YOUR 007 DIY FUCKIN SKILLS, tempts you to wear a dinner jacket, fill in that crack and then take a picture of it, put it on your facebook page, tweet about it, make a video and share it on vimeo, create your own 30 second tv ad and talk about it with your mates down the pub.

If you do all of that you will be able to appear in our next TV ad, which will appear on DAVE TV at 3.30am in the morning once, but it sure to go viral cos its bond innit.

The Polyfilla brand Manager Octavius Black said "This UNIQUE tie up, which is a NATURAL fit for us, especially as our DIY experts are all raving HETEROSEXUALS that like to fill in cracks, JUST LIKE BOND. I'm particularly pleased as the scene where he breaks out of the jail, then fills in the wall with POLYFILLA afterwards shows how PRODUCT placement and STORY telling need not clash.

Shameless Marketing man headvoid stated "Frankly, I was a bit short of ideas, so I put a Bond tie in at the end of the presentation. At the end of the day I am still getting paid and I am too old and tired to fight anymore. Luckily there is an endless supply of unimaginative clients, so it is getting easier as I move towards my inevitable death creating car ads in the local press"

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
HEADVOID FOR PRESIDENT! (of marketing)

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
HEADVOID FOR PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA!

I mean it.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
[YOUTUBE]vCle67gKDOM[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

He'd get rid of that natsy Obama for us!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah and take our country back from those people who aren't real Americans!

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]pqelU4NoLjk[/YOUTUBE]