Jay

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He shags all the birds, him.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The 90s called. They want those jeans back.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Aside from being a regional stereotype I'm not sure what he has to offer.

Also, being a mammy's boy and shaping his eyebrows with the aid of a UV light... well. Some might jump to conclusions about that.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That he's a loser? :D

CaptainWacky

He was hugely popular on Bit On The Side.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I don't understand, he looks like a toilet.

CaptainWacky

I hate him but maybe he'll end up being okay.

CaptainWacky

So on BOTS, Rebeckah revealed that she used "fisting" as a reason to nominate Jay this week but it wasn't show. Emma quickly changed the subject. What. The. Fuck?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
lol. I'd only been half listening to that when "fisting!" jumped out. What the hell was he up to?

CaptainWacky

He does talk about women in a pretty disgusting way sometimes (such as last night's highlights with Anton and Aden.) But he's still popular because he's "well fit" and a "canny lad like" or something.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Eyeliner. Shaped eyebrows. Ridiculous workout regime. I think he looks weird.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Pfft. That's nothing compared to Josh on the current US Project Runway:

[YOUTUBE]bNXoPaFji5M[/YOUTUBE]

2467.imgcache.jpg

Nightmare-inducing, no?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
And he probably thinks he looks just perfect.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He thinks he looks perfect, is perfectly talented and is always right and therefore free to yell at anyone else he deems inferior. If I ever see him in a local bar, I may beat him to a pulp.

CaptainWacky

Did you like Aaron's naked shower, Eggs?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
VERY MUCH SO :bigass:

And he does it every day apparently? WHERE'S THE LIVE FEED YOU BITCHES!? :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

Well they probably wouldn't show it on the live feed in the morning (I can't remember what the censorship was like last year actually.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They can show his dong on TV but not on the internet?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It's more about the time of day. Britain's censorship laws are stuck in the past where children went to bed at 9pm sharp and didn't sit in their rooms watching Babestation til midnight. So they can show nudity on tv for entertainment only after 9pm (although it can be shown at any time during the day if it's in some way educational). A guy showering on live tv or internet in the morning wouldn't be allowed.

CaptainWacky

Right, although I can't actually remember if the 24 hour internet feed last year was censored or not. I mostly watched at night anyway, but I remember there being a "WARNING" message about offensive material at the bottom of the page...but it might have said "after 9pm only!"