Jay

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
So have you all heard about him shitting in the freezer?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Did he do that for real? I thought it was a joke! :eek:

CaptainWacky

When Heaven said it on BOTS they shut her up and cut it from the online version, and Rebeckah confirmed it happened on Twitter. MASSIVE COVER-UP.

CaptainWacky

I don't know if he actually fisted someone in the house or just told a story about fisting.

CaptainWacky

LOL he got dumped. LIKE HOW HE TOOK A DUMP IN THE FREEZER.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If I were Louise I would never show my face in public again after the show ends.

CaptainWacky

She'll show it in countless magazines and videos, but everyone will be looking at her tits.

CaptainWacky

REFERENCES STILL SNEAK IN

[YOUTUBE]PPc6echWs6c[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

Came second. :sarek:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
SPEND YER WINNINGS ON A COLONIC IRRIGATION YOU.

CaptainWacky

Even though he's the one doing the shitting and pillow wiping, I don't hate Jay as much as Louise. He's a bit more self aware than her (which is scary) and he was more gracious to Aaron tonight than most of them were.

CaptainWacky

He shags all the birds, him.

Yeah. He does. I don't even hate Jay as I think he was "being himself" all along. It's just that he had disgusting habits and could be quite disrespctful of women. Plus he'd be scary to live with when the food runs out. But yeah, I think unlike Anton he actually was a decent guy underneath. Just a smelly one. Glad he didn't win anyway.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I don't know if I can call him decent, but he does recognize what a decent man is supposed to be, and he remembers to try and act that way at certain crucial times, like when he thought he was coming off as the bad guy in his fights with Aaron. Not only was he a pig, he was a self-conscious one because he would give in against Aaron first, and that WAS for the cameras, even if the gifts for Tom and Alex weren't.

He proves my theory about how the most disgusting people can still coast in life, or get ahead of other better people, simply by having bright-colored eyes. If Hitler had pretty sparkling eyes, he might have lasted longer in Europe. But he didn't look the part. This dark haired guy with a cheesy mustache was shilling for a master race of blond, blue-eyed Aryans. WTF?

Anyway, yeah, Jay's selective displays of charm probably gets him by in life like it did in the house. Too many women look at the eyes and the teeth, and think that they can fix the rest. I don't have much respect for those kinds of women, because they are volunteering to be victims. He's bad news.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It's nice to know that people like that have found eachother. So we definitely won't find ourselves ending up with them.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The trouble is, they tend to reproduce.

CaptainWacky

It's really tragic that Louise looked like that but had a brain like...well, like Jay.