Jennie

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Seems normal enough. Might end up going the way of Bonnie.

CaptainWacky

Nah (unless she starts flirting with Pete and Mikey.)

CaptainWacky

So probably yes then.

CaptainWacky

She's in the main house now.

CaptainWacky

Came sixth. :)

CaptainWacky

Was I right: Nice, cute, normal girl who did get ignored a bit but not as badly as Bonnie. She seemed very mature for her age at first and did regress in there a bit...but she's only 18 so it's fine. I liked her.

Was she a good housemate: She came in too late. Someone so young should have been in from the start so we could watch her grow. NOT JUST IN A PERVY WAY.

Best moments: Telling Spiral "you're preaching SHIT."
Looking cute when she won the board game task.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
18jul50hv5.jpg
18jul32nq6.jpg

Final Thoughts:

Jennie Corner. One of the late-comers from the secret house. I didn't like her audition video. Thoughts of Bonneh came rushing back and I was pissed that they would put yet another pointless housemateon the show. (Note to self: stop judging things so quickly). As it happens it became quickly apparent that she was a genuinely nice girl and was more mature and clear-headed than almost everyone else in the house, despite being only 18. Her competition wasn't too major though. It's no secret that I also think she is absolutely gorgeous and she is physically fit as you like, IMO. And yes, I preferred her to Imogen which is no mean feat since Imogen is like a beauty queen and all that malarkey. But Jennies personality made her even more desirable, she is basically the perfect girlfriend. Unfortunately her cage fighter boyfriend might beat me up if I continue on like this so onwards! HERE I GO AGAIN!

WANNA TRY!

Jennie was more interesting than she is given credit for and I wish she had gone in from the start instead of Bonneh. I think she would of done very well for herself. She was a nice girl (a rarity of it's own in BB), but also fun and ready to have a good time. She also wasn't the type to allow anyone to talk down to her, she was an angry little firecracker in the arguments she had and was basically right about everything she said with some very succinct reasoning considering and I supported her stance every single time she butted heads with the likes of Mikey and Spoiral except for one occasion where she snapped at Aisleyene, but that's minor.

She was more than just a pretty bod, and I think she deserved more of the vote at the final, but hey, at least she got all the way, not too shabby.

It is true as Wacky said that she did regress slightly in the house, usually with her antics with Glyn but I thought this was funny to be honest, she wasn't so caught up in her image to forget being 18.

You can't discuss Jennie without bringing up the Pete relationship abortion disaster that occurred. (as I see it) When talking about any of the female housemates Pete is usually in there somewhere and Jennie didn't escape this unfathomable truth.

I think it was clear that Pete fancied Jennie quite intensely but for what only appeared to be a few days. Pete behavior round her was utterly transparant, I'd go so far as to say he had a major crush on her. Hey, can't blame him there but don't you worry, I can blame him in a minute. Jennie and Pete did get close with the absence of Nikki from the house and I think Jennie did start to reciprocate slightly but I think Pete has some magical auora that fascinates women in his company. His perceived vulnerability and innocence. I imagine Pete makes women feel safe, since he can't even harm a fly, literally. But that's a discussion for Pete's section.

So yeah, Jennie and Pete got quite close despite Jennie having a boyfriend on the outside world. Then Nikki came back in the house and Jennie was discarded immediately and left feeling alone and shunned. She was clearly upset but didn't go into a theatrical melodramatic state like everyone else in BB loves to do. I felt sorry for Jennie, she didn't do anything to anyone and she was always the third wheel in the equation. I was pretty pissed with Pete at this point and vented all this frequently to Wacky over MSN. I'm glad she won the pass to the final even though I think she would of got there anyway but I'm glad she actually won something for herself. The BB Awards left her with nothing and Nikki still had a major tantrum because the three she won wasn't enough. :roll:

Jennie was straight on the level, kind, easy to get on with and far from a sappy idiot, the girl had spark and I thought she was great to be honest.

Was she a good housemate?: She most certainly was and my only regret is we didn't get to see more of her. You know.. like more weeks and stuff.. OH SHUT UP.

Best Moments: Winning all her arguments with the boys, getting covered with water by Richard in the garden, general dancing and messing around with Glyn and being super cute.

CaptainWacky

I think fancied her for a while, yes, but I also think he fancied Lisa before Lea turned him against her and probably Aisleyne for a few hours one night too. He was happy to have Nikki back because she was available and I doubt he gave Jennie much thought afterwards...the swine! Jennie probably fancied him a bit like all the girls did but that's only becasue they all think he's a special little lambchop that needs protect...then eventually they realise he's actually pretty boring. She didn't seem too upset by Nikki's return. She has her burly cage fighter to pleasure her now, possibly in a cage.

Someone over at DS has a theory that she's pregnant and that was the "secret" she was going to tell Pete(!) Which is stupid since she was still drinking heavily and involved in all the physical tasks in the house.

whisky

Boobie inspector
No, she loved Pete, that was the secret, she more or less came out and said it because she hoped he would say it back, when he didnt she backtracked to calling him a freind

CaptainWacky

IT COULD HAVE BEEN ABOUT HIS B.O.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
whisky said:
No, she loved Pete, that was the secret, she more or less came out and said it because she hoped he would say it back, when he didnt she backtracked to calling him a freind

That is the impression I got as well.

She gained a few pounds in the house and people at DS think she's pregnant?

CaptainWacky

She probably gained weight on purpose TO BLOCK THE CAMERA FROM SHOWING AISLEYNE MORE GRR THE BIAS.

Also there was a press story where she said she wants a lesbian romp with Nikki, apparently.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
MORE NAKED GLYN (not really)

CaptainWacky

Oh no!