Jenny Powell versus Claudia Winkleman

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
(Originally posted by Fuddlemiff who is nice.)

Powell

Best:
jennypowell1WS.jpg

Worst:
b00cjz0f_512_288.jpg

Powell and her estranged husband Toby Baxendale have two daughters, Constance, born 18 January 2001 and Pollyanna born 2008. She separated from Toby after she discovered he was having an affair, whilst she was pregnant with Pollyanna.

More recently, she has presented Soap Fever, Live Talk, Getaway, and "Our House" for UKTV Style. She tried to make it as a stand-up comedian in Granada Television's Stand Up Jenny, and was a regular on ITV's Loose Women. In 2005, she was one of the competitors in the ITV reality TV show, Celebrity Wrestling, competing under the name, The Avenger.

Winkleman

Best:

claudia_1_053.jpg

Worst:
claudia_winkleman_1.jpg

Winkleman, who is of the Jewish faith,[13] married film producer Svend Kristoffer Thykier, in France in 2000.[14] They live in Connaught Square, Westminster,[15] and also own a home in Maida Vale.[16] They have two children, both born in Westminster: Jake Leonard Thykier (born March 2003) and Matilda Martha Thykier (born June 2006).[17][18]

On the 1st September 2008, The Daily Mail reported on problems in Winkleman's marriage. The paper reported that Winkleman "looked drawn and stressed on the doorstep as she greeted (her father and stepmother), who took her son out for the morning. She was not wearing a wedding ring".[19] However, Winkleman said in February 2009, in an interview with Fabulous magazine regarding her marriage, "Everyone has problems, but you have one life and you have to sort things out. It's what everyone does". She is now wearing her wedding ring again, and has said that everything is back on track.

From 19 April 2008, Claudia began hosting the first in a six part comedy quiz series taking a humorous look into the week's celebrity gossip, called Hot Gossip. The show takes place on a Saturday afternoon on BBC Radio 2 and sees Claudia dishing out points for those who dish out dirt.[7] The show has featured many famous pundits, including Will Smith, Phil Nichol, Jo Caulfield, Rufus Hound and Jonathan Ross' brother, Paul.

Claudia hosts her own weekly show also on BBC Radio 2 called Claudia Winkleman's Arts Show. The show is aired every Friday night between 10pm and midnight, and consists of interviews with people from the arts world, as well as reviews and debate.

Seph

Retired Account
Winkleman

DEFO

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Why does Jenny Powell look as if she's been attacked with a shovel?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Nicky Cambell has a lot to answer for, the cunt.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
She looks like she's been on a 5 day bender and taken buckets of cocaine.

Seph

Retired Account
i cudnt say no to her...

CaptainWacky

It would be funny if Toby had been having the affair with Claudia.

CaptainWacky

Hi to the 3 guests browsing this thread!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They should log in and VOTE.