Jersey Shore

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I know everyone always talks shit, but have you seen this jewel?

I got really baked and watched the episode where Vinnie has an existential crisis because he can't find meaning in going out to the club and drinking. Fucking brilliant. Some of the best CGI I've ever seen.

Really. Best show ever.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No, it's not. I'd need to titfuck Snooki and then cut off her arms if I watched that show.

jack

I watched those girls on Ellen one afternoon. Sheesh.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
So here's how I figure it -

Vinny is the asset on the ground they call up to kill Jason Borne. In shape, ex military. The guy who they call in Rome or something when someone needs to get killed.

Ronnie is one of those guys who works for his dad. Something to do with moving boxes around some sort of warehouse. Maybe with a fork lift. If you don't know where he is he's probably out back and needs to quit fucking around and load the truck.

Mike (The Situation) is a homosexual. No two ways about it. And no amount of 'smashing that bitch into Vinny's bed' is going to change shit.

I'm still coaxing the rest out of the ether.

"We goin' to Staten Island and we kidnappin' yo ass bitch."

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I once tried to watch that show, I only made it about five minutes in, literally, before I lost enough braincells to consider it dangerous. They're funny as youtube clips but that's about the limit.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
what for? I'm already seeing double.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Short term memory loss rearing it's ugly head once again. Forgot that I'd just posted that and posted it again. Damn marijuana.

Good weed and drastically reduced expectations is really the only way I watch most tv. Commercials are the best. It's like a 30 second show! Hell, I've got time for that. Why I'll bet I could spend 45 seconds watching if it was really good.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
[YOUTUBE]SyTSOCnr2Rw[/YOUTUBE]

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I once tried to watch that show, I only made it about five minutes in, literally, before I lost enough braincells to consider it dangerous. They're funny as youtube clips but that's about the limit.

The FB Jersey Shore game was good before they got rid of it. Never seen the show though. Its always funny watching The Situation make a narcisstic ass of himself on Conan.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
!! EH? I'm telling you..

Vincenzo cultivating the Path!

Existential process. It's all there.

You're welcome Jersey Shore.

Now tell me he doesn't look like one of the guys they activate to fuck up Bourne -

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I think everyone is uncomfortable because there's a little JS character inside each and every one of us.

I'm three parts Vinnie to one part Ronnie. I don't want to examine whether or not I'm sporting any Situation. Not in public anyway.

What's your JS number?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Nah, sorry, can't take them idiots. Just too much stupid for me.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
My wife works for the house that published Snooki's book.

Yes, you're reading ^this correctly.

If you're still having trouble, here's a helpful Venn diagram to make things clearer:

3820.imgcache.png

jack

needs a dot in the middle to put your nose on