Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JESUS, MARY, AND JOSEPH WILL THIS EVER END?!?!?!

Ack! L-G is turning into a grammar nazi! ;)

I finally found the appropriate thread to post in, thanks to it being bumped. :)

Anyway, L-G, get a lawyer. With that side of the family's mental instability, you should have no problem keeping those kids.

Gotta go. I'll check in again, in awhile. Keep your spirits up, girl. There are lots of people in RL and online, who are proud of you and your efforts, and have extra shoulders to cry on if need be. You're not alone. Always remember that. :)

Someone should apply for guardianship of the children. Child Protective Services would get involved. Sometimes in these types of situations, attorneys aren't needed. CPS would review the home and health of the children, refer the petitioning parties to a psychologist for review -- including the biological father -- and present findings to the court. The court would then decide who is fit to have the children. If the children are under a guardianship order by the court, then Welfare benefits could be awarded to the children for support and medical care. In any event, someone should legally apply for the custody of these children so their future is secure. It's too bad when the "adults" don't consider what's best for the children as opposed to what's best for them. I hope all goes well for you Laker Girl, it sounds like the kids have had a better life with your family than with the parents.

^I appreciate that, I really do. The point is that my brother has custody of his children, there is no need for his ex brother-in-law to file for gaurdianship. If there is any question about the children's health and well being we'll welcome any one of them and CPS into the home. These kids got it made!

What a mess. Any judge in his/her right mind would reject the mother's case in this instant, one would hope.

Psychotic swine, the ex sister-in-law and ex brother-in-law both. It sucks balls that they're pressing the issue; but since they are, give 'em hell for it.

Update: My brother goes to court tomorrow and guess what we found out over the weekend? My ex sister-in-law's brother was arrested and convicted in 1999 for buying alcohol for a minor...As if I didn't already know, this just confirms what a loser he is.