Jillian...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Sometimes I think you're making all of this up, Jillian, and you're part of the EI inner circle who tries to fuck this board over.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Rov_is_a_Fag said:
There is a reason Saint Lucifer hates your stinkin' guts.

Yes.

Because he is powerless and irrelevant before me. Much like you and your blah-blah-blah.

Let's see 3 more pages of irrational drivel and threats the same way we have for the last three years without anything happening.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Tamar_Garish said:
Please.

I have nothing to fear from DarthSikle. I have my own resources and connections.

I was just trying to give you friendly advice, I can't help it if you won't take it. There is a deep well over there and let's just say there are deeper meanings to "Exisle" (exile) and "Shattered Corpse". I've already probably said too much.

Is it called Shattered Corpse because Cait has osteoporosis?

jack

You've probly already said too much.

Rov_is_a_Fag

CoyoteUgly said:
Sometimes I think you're making all of this up, Jillian, and you're part of the EI inner circle who tries to fuck this board over.

Well..........EI or Shattered Corpse won't let me view their board so I can verify I am not part of the "inner circle jerk".

I didn't make this part of the story up, Brooks Rexroat did so you will have to take it up with him. Perhaps you guys can dig up the private message sent to Black Feather on this board around June 2005 to see what it says. I think someone sent him some info about this case??? I don't know, you guys would know better than me since you have the database. What really sucks about this is I got set-up to be the rat and I didn't even get the tax-free reward. THIS WHOLE THING REALLY SUCKS.

Medicare fraud case settled
Brooks Rexroat
Herald-Citizen Staff

NASHVILLE -- Cookeville-based medical supplier Allied Home Medical Inc. has agreed to pay a nearly $1 million settlement concerning allegations the company filed improper claims to Medicare and the Tennessee Medicaid program.
The $930,075 payment comes with no admission of wrongdoing or liability on the part of Allied, according to the United States Attorney's Office.
Allegations that Allied violated the False Claims Act stem from claims for K0011 power wheelchairs, classified as medically unnecessary for the recipients, between Jan. 2001 and Dec. 2002.
"We alleged that wheelchairs were going to people who didn't medically require them," said Robert C. Watson, asst. U.S. Attorney for the middle district of Tennessee. "Calculations were made based on a very small sample of claims, and there were, I believe, 41 cases out of that small sample."
The settlement outlines several payment dates, Watson said, and the company has been on schedule.
The False Claims Act was enacted in 1863 and was defined by the United States Supreme Court in 1943 as a means to help the government recouperate losses due to fraud.
The penalty -- had wrongdoing been established -- could have been between $5,000-$10,000 for each count, said U.S. Attorney's Office press information officer Deb Phillips.
"Our office would have had to show they knowingly submitted false claims," Phillips said.
Allied Home Medical representatives did not return repeated calls from the Herald-Citizen.
Inc. Magazine, a business trade publication, ranked Allied at number 216 in its 2004 report on the nation's top 500 fastest growing companies. According to the magazine's profile, Allied showed a 672 percent growth in revenue over a five-year span ending in 2003. Company revenues topped $7.6 million in that year.
Published September 30, 2005 12:44 PM CDT

Rov_is_a_Fag

I will tell you this.............I had a lot of dealings with the Medicare program for 14 years and if they ever investigate a company for fraud they generally go back at least 7 years. They have been know to put small physician practices out of business for having a shitty billing agency, but durable medical people usually have their own in-house billing department with the owner going over the books religiously. This guy denied wrongdoing even though he was busted out for FRAUD. Go figure................the InJustice System is more fucked up than any of you can even comprehend.

Take me for example.................I had a criminal charge brought against me for harassing a prison guard on a Troll Board??? I got arrested and everything. On the other hand, this guy who owes Medicare One Million dollars for FRAUD got off scott-free cause he didn't do anything wrong.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think there should be Congressional hearings and investigations into the Dept. of Injustice. Thats just my opinion though and little people like me are easily squashed.

or gassed.

or given enema's.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Tamar_Garish said:
Yes.

Because he is powerless and irrelevant before me. Much like you and your blah-blah-blah.

Let's see 3 more pages of irrational drivel and threats the same way we have for the last three years without anything happening.

Well............I will admit it has been an UPHILL battle all the way Tamar_Garish, it has also ruined me personally, professionally and financially but I am starting to make a few things happen.
For example, I got another letter from the Board of Realtors Ethics Hearing Panel today and not only to they agree that Dawn Brown is in violation of Articles 1, 6, 7 & 12, they stated Please note that the Grievance Committee has added Article 2 as a violation also.

They would also like to know what kind of civil and/or criminal action I will be taking and would like for me to provide the outcome of any proceedings so they can add this to my case against her.

Rov_is_a_Fag

They also sent a copy to her branch office of Coldwell-Banker here in Austin and I will be providing a copy to the N.J. office that holds my mortgage since they made a lot of money on me too.

Assholes. Like I told them, go ahead and foreclose my house............I will see you in court.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I will also ask for a 12 person jury be impaneled to hear this case and don't you know I will bring out all the GORY details of this whole train wreck.

jack

enemas isn't possessive, btw.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I wouldn't call it libel, I would call it FACT. I got a call from Coldwell-Banker mortgage in New Jersey and will be telling them the same. I will also be forwarding them a full copy of my report along with updates and how she is connected to all of this including the names of the people she has given my personal financial information to. They will be called upon to explain how they obtained this information.

Fiduciary. Look it up Tamar. It's good to know you are connected to her somehow or you wouldn't have made this post in my thread.