Jillian...

Rov_is_a_Fag

Tamar_Garish said:
Sooo...

Anyone wanna call

http://austin.coldwellbankerunited.com/content/AgentHomePage.asp

And let Ms. Brown know that Deborah Harris is libelling her on a message board, impugning her reputation?

Oh Tamar................axe her about the letter dated March 15, 2007 from the Austin Board of Realtors.
After reading a partial report of mine the board made the decision to add Article 2 of the Code of Ethics to the complaint. I didn't even axe them to...........they made that determination on their own.

Rov_is_a_Fag

They also axe me if I will be bringing civil/criminal charges against her and they want me to forward any other information I have that would be helpful. They axe me to keep them apprised of any legal proceedings I will bring against her since they want it to be part of their file.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
No, Debbie Harris, it is a real crime to spread crap about some woman and her employment, accusing her of all kinds of bizarre criminal activities, using her real name and employer and city/state.

She, if she finds out about this, would have a real case against you. Instead of the paranoid delusions you usually indulge in, you could look forward to real subpeonas, fines, jail time and the like.

If anyone is a schmuck it's you.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Tamar_Garish said:
No, Debbie Harris, it is a real crime to spread crap about some woman and her employment, accusing her of all kinds of bizarre criminal activities, using her real name and employer and city/state.

She, if she finds out about this, would have a real case against you. Instead of the paranoid delusions you usually indulge in, you could look forward to real subpeonas, fines, jail time and the like.

If anyone is a schmuck it's you.

You are a joke Tamar. She has committed crimes. No doubt about it. I turned your SAD game around on you. Period. I have six weeks of it........I emailed DarthSikle everyday.........gave him a play by play of what she and Jack were up to. How do you think I have all the names I have?? I think Jack's sister is in on it, they gave me Sanjay Lall, Jeanine McNaught, her bulldyke sister, all the gays/lesbians.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I still haven't figured out how Jonathan factors into all of this but he was smart enough to take himself out of the game fast.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Rov_is_a_Fag said:
I wouldn't call it libel, I would call it FACT. I got a call from Coldwell-Banker mortgage in New Jersey and will be telling them the same. I will also be forwarding them a full copy of my report along with updates and how she is connected to all of this including the names of the people she has given my personal financial information to. They will be called upon to explain how they obtained this information.

Fiduciary. Look it up Tamar. It's good to know you are connected to her somehow or you wouldn't have made this post in my thread.

Oh, You are doing a pretty good job faking it, but if you know the actual chain of events in an ethics investigation for Realtors in Austin, you would know that you are telling fabrications and prevarications...you know..you're full of shit.

Yes, of course I am connected to her...the whole world is in JB Land.

Libel, Jillian....wake up and smell the impending lawsuits.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Oh, yes. I am living in abject terror.

Go ahead. Blow it off.

Unlike some people, if you tick me off enough I will give her the links here where she can you ranting like a crazy person about her. You accused her of crimes and gave more than enough info a stranger found her.

Your alledging something isn't an indictment. She is innocent until proven guilty and what you are doing here is libel...and I can only imagine what revealing your shenanigans here to her lawyers would do to your case.

Think about it.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Tamar..............shouldn't you be sending Dawn Brown, formerly of Coldwell Banker realty in Austin............emails???

GIT TO IT! Tell her to come over here and read all this stuff. Screen capture it.