Jimmy Carr announces plans to say "A-HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA!" in 2013

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
"It's my real laugh," he lied.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I was surprised to see him featured on the News Wipe, even if it wasn't Charlie Brooker doing that bit. At least they didn't really stick the knife in and comment on Lauren Laverne constantly screwing up.

CaptainWacky

Did anyone in the entire world even think of watching Big Shit Quiz Of Shit this year?

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
I watched it, but it's completely lost it's appeal for me. Richard Ayoade wasn't even a highlight this year - they paired him with someone sensible.

CaptainWacky

Did one team give "funny" wrong answers?

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
Ayoade did, but his teammate Gabby Logan gave the right answer. So the left side of the screen would be Ayoade's ironic answer, and the right would be hers, and Jimmy always took Gabby's answer.

The team that didn't even try and wasn't really funny at all was Jack Whitehall and James Corden.

The third team was Russell Howard and Jonathan Ross - Russell's been in the gym or something because he looks quite fit (beside his face). The other teams were teasing him to "show his guns" until Ayoade stood up to the bullying - the only time I laughed throughout the show (13 minutes in).

They didn't even have team names this year. British TV used to be my escape, and a lot of the shows are going downhill.

[YOUTUBE]yCpZStY70W8[/YOUTUBE]

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Gabby Logan wouldn't laugh if pictures of Piers Morgan being fucked with a dildo while wearing a bo peep costume surfaced.

She is either lizard or robot or both.

CaptainWacky

Looking at the runtime on that video made me feel ill.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Is this the one that sparked half a dozen complaints and then the Daily Hate Mail started trying to get people who hadn't seen it to send in more?

CaptainWacky

Yeah Jack Whitehall said something about the Queen. Jimmy Carr laughed obnoxiously in response (I haven't seen it, but this is guaranteed.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
James Corden's a big deal in America now, he doesn't have to try anymore.

CaptainWacky

He never started.