Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jimmy Carr announces plans to say "A-HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA!" in 2013

I was surprised to see him featured on the News Wipe, even if it wasn't Charlie Brooker doing that bit. At least they didn't really stick the knife in and comment on Lauren Laverne constantly screwing up.

I watched it, but it's completely lost it's appeal for me. Richard Ayoade wasn't even a highlight this year - they paired him with someone sensible.

Ayoade did, but his teammate Gabby Logan gave the right answer. So the left side of the screen would be Ayoade's ironic answer, and the right would be hers, and Jimmy always took Gabby's answer.

The team that didn't even try and wasn't really funny at all was Jack Whitehall and James Corden.

The third team was Russell Howard and Jonathan Ross - Russell's been in the gym or something because he looks quite fit (beside his face). The other teams were teasing him to "show his guns" until Ayoade stood up to the bullying - the only time I laughed throughout the show (13 minutes in).

They didn't even have team names this year. British TV used to be my escape, and a lot of the shows are going downhill.

[YOUTUBE]yCpZStY70W8[/YOUTUBE]

Gabby Logan wouldn't laugh if pictures of Piers Morgan being fucked with a dildo while wearing a bo peep costume surfaced.

She is either lizard or robot or both.

Is this the one that sparked half a dozen complaints and then the Daily Hate Mail started trying to get people who hadn't seen it to send in more?

Yeah Jack Whitehall said something about the Queen. Jimmy Carr laughed obnoxiously in response (I haven't seen it, but this is guaranteed.)