Jimmy Jack foot-fucker of the day

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He stalked his prey expertly, giving her no sign of how close he was. He could almost smell her. He could almost smell her feet. She stopped and bent over to pick up some dog shit. Perfect. She had a nice ass but he wasn't interested in that. He wanted to fuck her feet. He charged. He kicked her ass and she fell over. Her dog barked. His shot it.

"NO, WOLFY, NO!" she said.

"It's okay, the bullets are made out of choclate," he explained. "He'll be fine. BUT YOUR FEET WON'T."

"What the fuck?" He was pulling her shoes off. "Get off me!" She tried to kick him in the face. He'd been kicked in the face many times. It came with the job. He was used to it.

"I don't want to damage your foot," he said, seriously. "That's why I brought a choclate hammer to knock you out with. Sleep well." He smashed her skull in with the hammer. "Oops," he said. "I must have ate the choclate hammer." He looked at the dog's dead body. "And the choclate bullets," he conceded. "Oh well, it's all a load of Jimmy Jack Funkiness Sweater Shops. We're all going to die, just some of us sooner than others. Might as well rape a few feet along the way, hahaha. JEW BURGERS." He started raping her feet. It felt gooooood.

"Excuse me, what are you doing?" said the girl when she woke up. He had just cum between her toes.

"Oh, thought you was dead," he said.

"No, but I have a headache...and I can't remember anything."

"You're my wife and you let me fuck your feet in public," he said, quickly.

"Yes, that sounds right," she said, smiling. "Carry on."

"GOD BLESS AMERICA!"

The dog woke up when the choclate bullet in its brain had melted. It felt like humping a cat.

Seph

Retired Account
I died a little bit because i read it.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm glad everybody fucked feet happily ever after.

Seph

Retired Account
well well well well well said

CaptainWacky

I think she knew really but she was a pervert.

Seph

Retired Account
in many ways the perfect women.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Doesn't chocolate kill dogs too?

CaptainWacky

The dog didn't eat it, it was just show through the brain by it.

Seph

Retired Account
WTF does that mean?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
"shot"

a good story, but for some reason I am a bit off my chocolate today.

CaptainWacky

yes, shot, but i'm not editing the post because it would be dishonest

Seph

Retired Account
Very true for a gay