JOHN JAMES MIGHT ACTUALLY BE WALKING FOR REAL THIS TIME

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
As some of you might know, he had to get a massage from Rachael for a task. They ended up arguing again. What he didn't know is that Nathan was watching the whole thing. Nathan later came in to meet Corin and hinted at benig upset at John. Ben also made a remark about Nathan wanting to "crush the crab".

John is shit-scared and has said he's REALLY REALLY REALLY walking this time. But fucking Josie went into the diary Room with him. So yeah...he probalby won't go. I don't know.

Corin is singing lol.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I HOPE HE FACKIN LEAVES I DON'T FACKIN KEER NO MORE

He was such an unbelievable shit in today's edition. I wonder why they extended it so much, though. The first hour had a lot of boring crap they could've removed to make way for the Floodgate footage.

Sam went down in my estimations when he was haranguing Corin, but shot straight back up again when he asked "John James, why do you care so much about your appearance?". That boy really knows how to twist the knife!

CaptainWacky

Cunt's back in again.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Cunts are so unreliable. :(

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I get that he may be doing all this so he can get evicted on Friday and have a head-start at raking in the magazine deals and whatnot before the winner is crowned, but does he really think it'll work out for him in the long-run? If I ever met him in real life I wouldn't give him the time of day, because he's made it patently clear that he's a selfish, arrogant bumhole.

CaptainWacky

They actually let him phone Nathan from the Diary Room and apologise. Seriously.

Big Brother is dead.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Didn't Big Brother die last year when housemates refused to nominate and BB did practically nothing to make them play by the rules?

CaptainWacky

And when they put Nikki back in and eligible to win after she'd been voted out. Okay, it's died a lot of times.