Judge Tomtrek: The Case of the missing onions

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Judge Tomtrek called a recess for the day and went to his chambers. It was dark, except for a light on in the cornor and a man sitting in a chair, sipping what smelled like scotch.

"Judge" he said

"Ah old man Dr Dave..." said Judge Tomtrek as he turned on the lights.

"It is I" replied Dr Dave

"I haven't seen you since The Case of the large lake" said Jude Tomtrek

"Yes, I've been busy with my Detective Busniess, I've been in the trail of Gagh" said Dr Dave

"Gagh...hmm...I had not heard that name in some time, not since the case of the lost cokes" said Judge Tomtrek

"Don't forget the case of the broken door knobs. But I digreess. I have tracked Gagh here to Florida, and I have reason to belive he my be close...closer then you might think" said Dr Dave

"Who..." said Judge Tomtrek

"I'm not sure, I think he may be in disguise as somebody in this very case. May I observe the trial?" asked Dr Dave

"Yes, of course." said Judge Tomtrek

Dr Dave nodded, took one last sip of his scotch and got up and left.

To be continued...

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Judge Tomtek banged his gavel.

"Mr Prosecutor, do you have anymore witnesses?" asked Judge Tomtrek

"Yes, I call Cassie to the stand!" said Mr.Prosecutor

Cassie got up, set down her penis cutting magazine and took the stand.

"Cassie, on the night in question who did you see ON YOUR VERY PROPERTY that night?" asked Mr.Prosecutor

"Yes, it was that SOON TO NOT HAVE A PENIS, headovid" replied Cassie pointing angerly at headvoid

The courtroom gallary gasped.

Fuddlemiff gulped.

"Tell us, how do you know it was headvoid?" asked Mr.Prosecutor

"Well I chased his ASS, and tacked him. I saw him, I know his face from the local paper, he was in it two days before for winning a coat wearing contest." said Cassie

Fuddlemiff gulped once more.

"No further questions..." said Mr.Prosecutor

Dr Dave sat off to the side and could see headvoid clearly.

"hmm" he thought "it could be..."

"Mr.Fuddlemiff, any questions for the witness" asked Judge Tomtrek

"No...um...no..." said Fuddlemiff

"Very well, we shall recess for the day, and tomorrow the defense start it's case. Now stop, gavel time!" said Judge Tomtrek, he then banged his gavel.

To be continued...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Even Kamala would tremble before Judge Tomtrek's hammer.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
"Alright, is the defense ready to present it's case?" asked Judge Tomtrek

"Yes, I call headvoid to the stand!" replied Fuddlemiff

The gallery gasped at this.

headvoid took the stand.

"He looks strange" thought Dr Dave

"Now headvoid, tell us in your OWN WORDS about the events in the night in question" said Fuddlemiff

"yes, I was on Cassie's farm to sell her some RED SOCKS made from panadas, when she burst out of her house screaming LIKE A MAD HAT FARMER! I ran away in fear of my life, for she is known as Mad Man Cassie nose by local town folks" said headvoid

"No further questions!" said headvoid

The prosecutor got up and said "Tell us headvoid...how much time did you spend in town?"

"Um...not long...no...dont stay in one place long, no magic car..i mean no advertising dollars to be had sometimes" said headvoid

"So really, it's rather unlikely you heard anything about Cassie. Isn't tha right?" said Mr.Prosecutor

"LIES!" replied headvoid

"No further questions" said Mr Prosecutor.

"Alright, you may step..." said Judge Tomtrek but he was interrupted by Dr Dave

"Pardon this interruption, but may as a friend of the court, question the witness?" asked Dr Dave

"It is rather unusual, but yes I will allow it" replied Judge Tomtrek

"OBJECTION!" said Fuddlemiff

"Overruled, please proceed Dr Dave." replied Judge Tomtrek

"headvoid...you mentioned magic, then stopped...did you in fact mean magic cards?" asked Dr Dave

"ha, no of course not!" said headvoid

"It's ok Gagh...to say it" said Dr Dave

"I know... but...HEY!" replied headvoid

"That's right, this is in fact no other then GAGH! I will un mask him!" said Dr Dave as he grabbed headvoids face, unmasking him and revealing master criminal Gagh.

"My god!" shouted Judge Tomtrek

To be continued...

CaptainWacky

"It is rather unusual, but yes I will allow it" replied Judge Tomtrek

That line should be in every legal drama.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
"I'lL CUT YOUR PENI GAGH!" said Cassie

"Order in the court!" said Judge Tomtrek

The court room was WILD with shock as headvoid was revealed to be none other then Gagh, master criminal.

"YOu'll NEVER GET ME!" shouted Gagh as he bolted from the stand.

Cassie was too quick for him as she triped him.

"You're mine MOFO!" said Cassie getting out her knife

Judge Tomtrek banged his gavel.

Everyone froze, one man peed his pants.

"There will be order in MY COURT. Police Detective Sausageman take Gagh into custody AT ONCE!" said Judge Tomtrek

In Judge Tomtrek's chambers, Judge Tomtrek, Dr Dave, Cassie and CaptainWacky discussed the case.

"How did you know it was Gagh?" asked CaptainWacky

"Well I knew it was him when he slipped up and almost said magic cards, only Gagh would do that." said Dr Dave

"Wasn't he into Star Trek cards?" asked Cassie

"Was he? Oh, well all's well that ends well!" said Dr Dave

"Justice was served, and that's my final verdict on The Case of The Missing Onions" said Judge Tomtrek

The end

CaptainWacky

Gagh didn't reckon on DAVE JUSTICE.