Just a Video...

Friday

Bazinga!
...that really resonated with me. I hope you enjoy it, too. :)

[YOUTUBE]k7X7sZzSXYs[/YOUTUBE]

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Being alone is mah most fav pastime... :phpheart:

Mirah

I love you
I am always weary of someone who is so clingy to others and if you are looking for a SO and they tell you one of thier fears is being alone....I know that before I am with someone I must be completely satisfied being alone.

For a long time I did not have a problem with that and I still don't. But honestly I have never felt alone ness or lonely as much as I have this year and recently. It is kind of a new neat feeling to have.

For me usually the oppositie is true. I have no problem doing things by myself, I have to force myself to slow down and invite someone else. I must have the patience to deal with another's schedule. Perhaps I can find someone who needs a friend (because I do too) and have someone to do things with.

Friday

Bazinga!
Just in the past couple of years, I've discovered the joy of Me. I had always looked outside of myself for fulfillment, for company, for guidance. Now I'm learning to be my own best friend. Don't get me wrong, I have relationships. I just enjoy my own company best of all.

Ironically, the loneliest I ever felt was when I was in a relationship that wasn't working.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Nothing wrong with that. I've enjoyed my own company best of all for years. Though those yearnings for a relationship seem to be getting longer and stronger with each passing year.