Just Added Christopher L. Bennett to My Ignore List

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
What a goddamn asshole. Does he even know it? I hope that when I finally do get around to reading one of his books that his TBBS persona doesn't spoil it for me.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It seems he really doesn't know. Did you see this post by him on TrekBBS?

I don't react to people, I react to statements. If I see an assertion that I read as factually inaccurate, I will post a response to clarify the facts. Who made the statement is irrelevant to me. And forgive me, but I have no idea who you are; your username is just another random collection of letters and numbers to me, not standing out from all the others in that vein, and I'm not familiar with the performer in your avatar so that doesn't stand out from the crowd for me either. So I have no reason to single you out for criticism. Sometimes I misread a statement and assume it's saying something it isn't; if I misconstrued your intent, I apologize. But as I recall, the statement was ambiguous as to its intent. You did reference the sexuality in a different show as part of the "modern" impositions in the same sentence in which you mentioned Spartacus, so while you did not overtly link the sex in Spartacus to your criticism, a reader could reasonably construe your statement as implicitly doing so.

I asked him if he's a robot.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The sex in Spartacus is SEXY.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
That is an absurd statement from him. Does he go around to random message boards to correct all erroneous statements he sees? No, obviously he only does this in one place: the TrekLit Forum on TrekBBS. So after spending years in that forum correcting people, he is unable to reach a degree of familiarity with those same people? And unable to recognize the same?

Wacky, perhaps you are correct. A robot with less AI than Microsoft Outlook.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Perhaps that's his way of avoiding the devastating knowledge that he has wasted years correcting people on the internet, and has nothing to show for it. Pompous post is pompous...

CaptainWacky

He didn't answer. :(

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I'm glad I don't frequent TBBS. With idiots like that, I'd be permad in minutes.

CaptainWacky

Maybe he self destructs if he does