Just deleted all his text messages

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I realized I was hanging on to them so I could go back and re-read them so I wasn't imagining his desire or need for me, but that's what is keeping me from moving on. I know some of y'all will be like WTF they're just texts, but they were pretty powerful to me. Not that he won't ever text me again. I'm expecting one any day now since he's coming back home after being out of town for so long. But it's sort of a fresh start.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This an old relationship coming back into your geography?

Tisiphone

Let's just say it's something that I need to get out of. LoL. I talk to him at least once or twice a week, but I've got text messages from the past three months or so.

jack

:D good luck to you with that.

Tisiphone

Hell I need it. Just kinda hard to say stick to my guns when it comes to him. Always has.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
He comes back, something awful has happened in his life.

He appears upset, you ask him if he wants to talk, he says yes.

You meet somewhere neutral, you have a beer together and talk him through this event. You have two more beers as this event needs some time.

The bar gets loud, you need somewhere else to talk. Naturally you go home, you dig out that bottle of Jack that you both used to drink.

Then... you would probably fuck him, yes?

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Its a nice feeling, deleting those things...but it can only be done when its time 4 it to be done....then the process starts, all natural & easy liek.

Gratts hope it goes well 4 u & he's coming txts arnt 2 distracting ;)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WASH THAT MAN RIGHT OUT OF YOUR HAIR (and give him a Stone Cold Stunner.)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
WASH THAT MAN RIGHT OUT OF YOUR HAIR (and give him a Stone Cold Stunner.)

YEAH YOU TELL 'EM SISTAH, SOMETIMES IT'S HARD TO BE A WOMAN AND WE'RE WORKIN' 9 TO 5 WHAT A WAY TO MAKE A LIVIN BEARLY GETTIN' BY HERE YOU COME AGAIN JUST WHEN I'M ABOUT TO MAKE IT WORK WITHOUT YOU.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
^dammit. that's what I was about to say. :(

Tisiphone

I can change him from a rooster to a hen with one shot!

Tisiphone

You inspired me. Luckily I'm already set in the boobeh dept.

jack

Amen to that.

jack

Hell I need it. Just kinda hard to say stick to my guns when it comes to him. Always has.

I love it when you say "comes to him"