Just when I thought the Shat couldn't get more awesome

Yub

Anachrophobic
I stumbled across this:

2360.imgcache.jpg

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
OMG THAT IS A YAMAHA XJ!! I HAD THE SAME KIND OF BIKE!!!! :wub:

Loktar, I think you might be missing the point here.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Looks like he's calling the bike hither and yearning to call it "Daddy."

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Dude, save it for the Badlands.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Dude, save it for the Badlands.

Dude, with comments like that its no wonder The Mine Field has earned a reputation for being elite. Sorry if I'm not among the chosen members allowed to be snarky and sarcastic in The Mine Field.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
ELITIST SCUM!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Maybe if your baiting of Yub wasn't as lame as it was obvious...usually people just let it die out from non-replies but I didn't feel like waiting this time.

And shove the "elite" talk up your cavernous ass.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Maybe if your baiting of Yub wasn't as lame as it was obvious...usually people just let it die out from non-replies but I didn't feel like waiting this time.

And shove the "elite" talk up your cavernous ass.

I wasn't baiting Yub, I was calling Shatner out for being a pompous, irresponsible ass. Just because I love Shat and his antics doesn't mean I can't also point out when he's being a pompous ass who makes crashing your motorcycle look cool.

(this is what I would have replied to your last post, but you called me dude which I hate and is only appropriate if I'm a California surfer or hippie which I am not)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[Pee Wee Herman] OH! MY MISTAKE! Guess I'll just be moseying along then. Ha HA! 'Scuse me! 'Scuse me! [/Pee Wee Herman]

(I couldn't find a YouTube of it) :oops:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
IT'S A STRESSFUL TIME A'IGHT? TOO MUCH OVERTIME AND NOT ENOUGH CUDDLING, MEANWHILE TOM GETS TO PRANCE AROUND THE BB HOUSE AND DANCE NAKED AND WRESTLE AND MAKE OUT WITH ALL THE STRAIGHT MEN! IT'S NOT FAIR I TELLYA! NOT! FAIR!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Also there seems to be an impromptu block party going on outside my window, but it's in a foreign language so I'm not invited. BUT THEY SURE ARE MAKING SURE I CAN HEAR THE MUSIC LOUD AND CLEAR! :rwmad:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Also I hate it when bad voiceovers ruin an English dub of a good anime. The only thing I hate more is hearing the Japanese audio and having to read the badly translated subs.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
AND THE METS ARE GOING DOWN AND OBAMA HAS NO SPINE AND CRAZY PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO STEAL THE COUNTRY FOR JESUS AND HALIBURTON sadfalkjsld

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But the tacos I ordered tonight were pretty good. BUT HOW LONG CAN THAT LAST?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
So...

That Shatner! He's quite the scamp!

2360.imgcache.jpg