The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

This failed guy is the biggest jerk in music

I see why Chuckie copied my thread three times :bigass:

Last edited:

jack

Kanye West Offers Bullshit, Half-Assed Apology to Piers Morgan Over His Antisemitism​

Screenshot_Capture_-_2022-10-19_-_12-58-34_yi3kew

The rap superstar formerly known as Kanye West has finally and begrudgingly offered up a kinda-sorta half-apology over his shocking antisemitism, telling British tabloid TV host Piers Morgan that he’s “sorry for the people that I hurt” while blaming his bigoted comments on the “trauma” he’s been through.

West, who has been all over the media landscape the past week defending and justifying his promise to go “death con 3 on JEWISH PEOPLE,” sat down with Morgan for a lengthy interview to once again discuss the ongoing controversy.

“I just finished an extraordinary, fiery, passionate, funny & shocking 2-hour interview with ⁦@kanyewest⁩ - in which he makes full apology for his anti-Semitic comments about ‘going death con 3 on Jewish people,’” Morgan tweeted on Wednesday afternoon.

He also noted that segments of the sitdown would soon air on his show Piers Uncensored, which is broadcast on British network TalkTV and Fox News streaming service Fox Nation, both of which are owned by the Murdoch family.

The first clip released, however, did not suggest that there was any “full apology” offered by West for his remarks.

“My question for you is: Do you now regret saying ‘death con 3 on Jewish people’? Are you sorry you said that? Do you think it matters?” Morgan asked West.

“No! Absolutely not. Absolutely not. Absolutely not,” a smiling West retorted as Morgan repeatedly said “you should be.”

Elsewhere in the interview, Morgan pointed to West’s comments and said they are “as racist as anything you say you’ve been through and any pain you’ve experienced” as the rapper-turned-fashion mogul chuckled.

“It’s the same thing! Racism is racism,” Morgan continued. “And you know that, I think. Don’t you?”

After pausing a few seconds, West replied: “Yeah, obviously. That’s why I said it.”

Asked if he made those remarks knowing they were racist, West affirmed that was the case because he was “fighting fire with fire” and he’s a “different kind of freedom fighter.” Eventually, at one point in the conversation, West leaned into the celebrity trope of apologizing to anyone who may have been hurt or offended by his actions—all while suggesting people were just “confused” about him spending the past week-plus unleashing an antisemitic tirade.

“I will say I’m sorry for the people that I hurt with the ‘death con’—the confusion that I caused,” West declared. “I feel like I caused hurt and confusion and I’m sorry for the families that had nothing to do with the trauma that I had been through.” He added: “And that I used my platform where you say ‘hurt people hurt people’—and I was hurt.”

Morgan, for his part, tweeted out the clip and claimed that West apologized “eventually.”

Since getting locked out of his Twitter and Instagram accounts for firing off blatantly antisemitic posts, West has tripled down on his remarks while tossing out even more hateful rhetoric. West has responded to his social media bans by agreeing to purchase the fringe-right platform Parler, which is currently run by the husband of conservative provocateur Candace Owens, who has reportedly been advising West recently.

During a podcast appearance, he peddled conspiracies about “Jewish Zionists” controlling the media and owning Black entertainers. He also pushed the false claim that George Floyd was killed by a fentanyl overdose, which has prompted Floyd’s family to threaten a lawsuit.

And in a recent interview on Chris Cuomo’s cable news show, the rapper insisted that the “Jewish underground media mafia” is after him and that he doesn’t believe the term antisemitism is real.

jack

jack

jack

jack

jack

jack

jack

Kanye West is doing his whole presidency thing again, and he wants Trump as his running mate​

Kanye West — who recently lost $2 billion in one day after a series of antisemitic comments led to him be dropped by several of his most lucrative business partnerships — has announced that he'd like to give a run for presidency another whirl in 2024, and he'd like Trump to be his running mate.

West made the official announcement on Friday night, sharing his campaign logo to Twitter, receiving an overall summarized response of "Oh God."

jack

Ye will pay Kim Kardashian $200,000 a month as part of their divorce settlement.​

jack

314006319_1390994197971387_4030809689080917987_n.jpg

jack

Ye suspended from Twitter after swastika post​

Ye has been suspended from Twitter.

The account for Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, read as "account suspended" early Friday.

Twitter owner Elon Musk said it would be suspended after a post on Ye's account Thursday night showed an image that appeared to show a swastika inside a Star of David. The post was then blocked by Twitter for violating its rules.

Musk wrote on the platform that the suspension was "for incitement to violence." The length of the suspension was not immediately clear.

Ye's suspension comes around a month after the multibillionaire Musk, who has described himself as a “free speech absolutist," bought Twitter for $44 billion.

Earlier Thursday, Ye sat down for an interview with conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, in which Ye made antisemitic comments, referred to “the Jewish media” and said, “I see good things about Hitler, also.”

Ye wore a black full-face mask in the interview. White supremacist Nick Fuentes was also on the program, which was livestreamed.

But it was after Ye's account tweeted the image of the Star of David later Thursday that he was suspended.

Musk replied to another user: “I tried my best. Despite that, he again violated our rule against incitement to violence. Account will be suspended.”

Ye's Twitter account has been restricted before over antisemitic comments, but he returned to the platform in November. Musk has said Twitter restored Ye’s account before he took ownership.

Over the last several months, Ye has made a series of antisemitic remarks and statements targeting Jewish people.

Adidas cut ties with Ye in October, saying his actions have been "unacceptable, hateful and dangerous." The move came after criticism for the company to act.

Twitter has suspended other accounts since Musk took over — including those of users who imitated Musk. He has also reinstated some previously suspended accounts, including that of former President Donald Trump.

Shortly after taking control of Twitter, Musk’s team laid off swaths of the company’s workforce, including employees that combat misinformation. On Wednesday, a top European Union official warned that the company needs to beef up measures to protect users from hate speech in order to avoid violating new rules there.

Ye appeared to suggest he would be leaving the platform Thursday night before he was suspended. He tweeted an image of Musk being sprayed with a hose and wrote, “Let’s always remember this as my final tweet.”

Musk replied to that tweet: “That is fine." To the now-blocked post featuring the Star of David, Musk wrote: “This is not.”

jack

Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee deleted their Oct. 6 tweet that appeared supportive of Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, after months of controversy over the rapper's antisemitic remarks.

"Kanye. Elon. Trump," read the tweet, which held up the rapper alongside Elon Musk, the new owner of Twitter who has been bringing back right-wing figures who were once banned, and former President Donald Trump.

The tweet was deleted Thursday, as Ye was launching a lengthy antisemitic tirade during an appearance on the show InfoWars, hosted by conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, who is known for promoting falsehoods around events like the Sandy Hook shooting in 2012.

"I love Jewish people, but I also love Nazis," Ye said on the show Thursday. He also repeatedly expressed his admiration for Adolf Hitler.

House Judiciary Committee Republicans did not immediately return a request for comment about the deleted tweet. The GOP, currently in the minority, won control of the chamber in November's m