Karma deletion question

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Is there a way to delete a karma entry from a person's profile? If a person pos or negs someone and wants it reversed?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
It depends whether you are in the elite crowd or not....you aren't.

It was more of a technical question. Is it something a regular admin can do or does it require database access? I know on my IPB software I run at ASVS I have to go into the database to remove a rep entry and comment. I wasn't sure if vB allowed it to be done from the adminCP.

Pandora

missmanners' favorite toy
It was more of a technical question. Is it something a regular admin can do or does it require database access? I know on my IPB software I run at ASVS I have to go into the database to remove a rep entry and comment. I wasn't sure if vB allowed it to be done from the adminCP.
Oh.............. Ya know I never tried to remove any from vB through admin. Good question.

aeommai

cookie?
post them here and i will get on it! mbh made me a sekret mugen admin before the switch ;)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Yes, there is a way to change them, but if you want us to reverse positive / negative, I for one won't do it.

It will set a precedent. Can you imagine the number of requests it would trigger? All I can say is think before you press the button.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Yes, there is a way to change them, but if you want us to reverse positive / negative, I for one won't do it.

No, maybe reverse was the wrong word to use. Removed from the system is what I meant. Sent you a PM. There's really only two I care about.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I've answered your PM, but I had better say here as well.

I will never delete a karma comment. I see no point in it, accidental or not. Other admins may do it, I won't.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
No, maybe reverse was the wrong word to use. Removed from the system is what I meant. Sent you a PM. There's really only two I care about.

Are you fucking kidding?

Seph

Retired Account
the survey says....

NO!!!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Traditional TK response to this kind of request would be to publish the offending comments at the top of the website in 50 point dayglo lime.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I don't get the point of this request funkster; does it rlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly matter?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I don't get the point of this request funkster; does it rlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly matter?

I can be a bit OCD at times, but it probably doesn't. I suppose I'll just be more careful with the karma button.