Ke$ha is a ghost-sex-positive hero

SAUSAGEMAN

Ke$ha 'Warrior' artwork.
Ke$ha has claimed that she has had sex with a ghost.

The American singer said that her new track 'Supernatural' was inspired by an erotic paranormal experience.

"It's about experiences with the supernatural... but in a sexy way," she told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show.

"I had a couple of experiences with the supernatural. I don't know his name! He was a ghost! I'm very open to it."

Also she's bisexual, but in an obnoxious way.
Appearing on the cover of Seventeen's February issue, the 25-year-old "Die Young" singer admits she's equally attracted to men and women. "I don't love just men. I love people," the musician explains. "It's not about a gender. It's just about the spirit that exudes from that other person you're with."

Ke$ha 2024.

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
She's always seemed to be a very Universal Energy, love everybody, hippie type. I can't listen to her anymore or watch her interviews because she always has that sly smirk on her face so I can't be sure whether she's serious or is doing some serious bullshitting.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I hope having sex with that ghost doesn't lead to a phantom pregnancy.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
ghost sex

A daring sexual maneuver where a man and woman begin having sex in the doggy style position. While the man is pleasing his woman, his friend comes out of the closet quietly behind them. The first man acts like he is adjusting while his friend takes his place. Making sure the female is facing the window, the first man runs outside and waves at her while his friend is giving it to her from behind. Guaranteed to make her look like she has seen a ghost.

BAM.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Is it still rape if the two men are genetic clones!?

(Yes.)

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Quote:
ghost sex

A daring sexual maneuver where a man and woman begin having sex in the doggy style position. While the man is pleasing his woman, his friend comes out of the closet quietly behind them. The first man acts like he is adjusting while his friend takes his place. Making sure the female is facing the window, the first man runs outside and waves at her while his friend is giving it to her from behind. Guaranteed to make her look like she has seen a ghost.

Now, for revenge: As her soon to be ex-partner is outside waving at his former girlfriend having sex with his friend the "ghost", she shows signs of really enjoying the changed in her partner and his sexual prowess. She really gets into the scene and then screams her delighted and satiating culmination, all the while telling the ghost partner how wonderful he is as a lover - so much better than she had with her cuckholded partner.

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
. . . while the original lover wanks furiously to the scene before him.

SAUSAGEMAN

She's always seemed to be a very Universal Energy, love everybody, hippie type. I can't listen to her anymore or watch her interviews because she always has that sly smirk on her face so I can't be sure whether she's serious or is doing some serious bullshitting.

Discussing her potty-mouthed, Jack Daniels-swigging image, she said: “You must realize by this point that I’m in on the joke. I know I sound like a jackass half the time. I do it on purpose.”

Ke$ha 2024, 2028, and amend the constitution to allow her to run in 2032.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She's "in on the joke" but she's still singing terrible songs promoting terrible lifestyles. She's not doing anything to bring the system down from the inside that I can see.

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
It's amazing how good some of these "club songs" are if you deconstruct them.

However, the trend of poor enunciation in modern music - while at first charming - has become increasingly grating. This is why it is often difficult to understand lyrics the first time around. I suppose they feel that it makes the song 'flow'?

Farry Lynt

I'm high

And there she goes with another attempt of revealing ones true nature while
ignoring the possibility that SHE JUST MIGHT BE WRONG!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
SRSLY!

SAUSAGEMAN

"I love Ke$ha and her dirty ol’ mouth. Last year I saw her perform at the Gibson Amphitheater in Los Angeles, and in addition to having laser goggles, a glitter cannon, and a gigantic walking penis onstage, she spent a lot of time just sitting in a chair choking back Jack Daniels and slurring preciously debaucherous stories of her alcohol-soaked existence as a broke barfly musician in LA. It was like a gift from heaven."