keep up the fight, jill

Rov_is_a_Fag

Send Ivan........I like him. I missed him today when he stopped by cause I was trolling around over at Starbucks.

Yeah.........I've got my eye on them.

VKD

Banned
jack isn't Jewish. Why do you besmirch his name so, jillian?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
She's a fucking idiot cunt

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Rov_is_a_Fag said:
You are going to think fucked up in the head when I'm finished with you. Now............I found some "wraps".......some people call them shrugs.......for the dresses. It is exactly what I have needed for months to go with the dresses, I could have sold hundreds of them since we don't have anything else. I rescued a few from a box of water-damaged clothes. Style#402620....I need them in black and white. If you have something in a lighter fabric along the same style it would be perfect.
Now beat it you Jew bastard............I know you guys control the women's clothing bidness..........the Italians used to control it years ago when I date an Italian guy from NYC who started a chain of women's stores in Denver. I guess they were smart enough to get out of it.
Trust me, I know what a bunch of dogs you guys are........how skank women will screw you for clothes.
Rov_is_a_Fag said:
You are going to think fucked up in the head when I'm finished with you. Now............I found some "wraps".......some people call them shrugs.......for the dresses. It is exactly what I have needed for months to go with the dresses, I could have sold hundreds of them since we don't have anything else. I rescued a few from a box of water-damaged clothes. Style#402620....I need them in black and white. If you have something in a lighter fabric along the same style it would be perfect.
Now beat it you Jew bastard............I know you guys control the women's clothing bidness..........the Italians used to control it years ago when I date an Italian guy from NYC who started a chain of women's stores in Denver. I guess they were smart enough to get out of it.
Trust me, I know what a bunch of dogs you guys are........how skank women will screw you for clothes.
Rov_is_a_Fag said:
Rov_is_a_Fag said:
Rov_is_a_Fag said:
Rov_is_a_Fag said:
Rov_is_a_Fag said:
Rov_is_a_Fag said:
trgr5grt
Rov_is_a_Fag said:
Rov_is_a_Fag said:
trgrtg
Rov_is_a_Fag said:

trhtr

Rov_is_a_Fag

VKD said:
jack isn't Jewish. Why do you besmirch his name so, jillian?

Look at his posts to me........why does he besmirch my name? I used to think Jack was the handsome Italian guy who brought his daughter into the store a couple of months ago. Now I think he is an asshole.

Gagh is Jewish. He is also connected to the wheelchair mafia who is responsible for everything BAD that has happened to me. He is behind Dawn Brown and her ilk, my speculation doesn't matter anymore because all of this is getting ready to come out in a jury trial. I got an offer on my house from an investment firm today, I am going to take a MAJOR beating but I am going to get enough of the money I put down on this place to now hire a lawyer and prove how they conspired against me, how Dawn profited by using deception and how Coldwell-Banker is part of it. I hope the name Coldwell-Banker is smeared all over the newspaper..........that goes for the cripple Mike Davis.
This is all I fucking need, to have to up and move 9 months after I made a MAJOR move.......the stress, not having help, being given 2 weeks to GIT out of my home, not knowing where I am going to live, not being able to make informed decisions because of the manipulations. You don't think a jury is going to be horrified by all of this?? They are going to be very sympathetic to what has happened to me, then they are going to want to know the WHOLE story.
Don't kid yourselves................it is the reason the first jury trial I asked for was SQUASHED.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I will tell you some other people whom I hope a jury NAILS.........that is our so-called law enforcement and federal agencies who are supposed to be protecting us and instead are terrorizing us. How many times over the last 3+ years I have pleaded with them for help.........how many times I helped them, how much money they recovered as a result of my information. Hell yes.................I am calling those bastards in too. The Secret Service, FBI, USDA...........they are just as bad as the fucking criminals.

FUCK ALL OF YOU.............NOW I AM COMING AFTER ALL OF YOU.

This is what happens when you push the people to desperation. You just don't fucking get it.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Yeah.............Sarek! Who is the woman who just started at B&W?? she seems obviously interested in what I have to say, not only that..........she is married to a cop...........my guess is he is a lot younger than her. She is Hispanic, he is white.

Rov_is_a_Fag

IRS/DEA.........how much did you two-bit thugs get out of it?? CIA?? You people are worse scum than the people you bust out and I am going to prove just how fucked up you are.

PROTECT THE PEOPLE??? SERVE THE PEOPLE?? WHAT A FUCKING JOKE.........YOU FEED THEM TO WOLVES FOR YOUR OWN GAIN. I DON'T TRUST ANY OF YOU ANYMORE.

Rov_is_a_Fag

That goes for you "smooth-as-silk" voice and anorexic-looking chick. I identified three of you in my prayer class........two women, one man. It is the reason I used to position myself the way I did in the room. Save your damn bible-thumping crap for Judgement Day. You ain't fooling anyone but yourselves.

I also saw another fed presence after the Hummer ordeal........big guy, came to church, threw on his jacket as he was coming in, headed up to the top balcony.

You people are something else..............*rolls eyes*

Rov_is_a_Fag

Oh yeah............"smooth-as-silk".........the wedding ring goes on the left hand. Yep........I am good at reading people even though I can't hear what they are saying.............I watch.

You will be hard pressed to find another TROLL like me. Period.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Ms.Thang............the last prayer meeting..........you were at the table to the right of me.

How am I doing so far folks?? I have a lot more.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I play with you people because it is pure entertainment for me. Now I am serious.

Thanks ellie............bye, bye.

eloisel said:
Hope things get better for you wherever you go next.

Funny thing about that "wherever I go next"..........I axed the new Bidness Manager if I could have the empty boxes in back, there were only 3-5 of them and she said..........."sure, I will need them myself in a couple of months cause I will be moving".

I didn't say I was moving............you can use empty boxes for anything.......storing stuff, packing up old household items to give to goodwill. Funny how people Assume stuff??

What is the old saying............you assume and you make an ass out of u and me?? only she didn't make an ass out of me.

eloisel said:
I am withdrawing my attention now

Don't go away mad or anything............I'm a troll, I keep trying to convince everyone I am and nobody is listening, they just want to keep hating on me. Its just a message board.

eloisel said:

k.........bye,bye again.

You are going to miss me, aren't you DarthSikle? I will miss you most of all.

I am relocating again..........Coldwell Banker has put my house up for auction. I am going into the AmyScotch Witness Protection Program cause the JillianBacardi Witness Protection Program didn't work out so well.

Is that you DS??? Cause I still don't know who your duals are? VKD maybe?

eloisel said:
Hope things get better for you wherever you go next. I'm withdrawing my attention now. Bye, bye.

WAAAAIT!!! Hey eloisel..............I may need your help in the AmyScotch Witness Protection Relocation program and since you have lived all over the world I reconsidered your offer!!!! Does it still stand??? maybe you can just come help me pack cause I just blew out my knee and can hardly walk right now. I'm on a deadline too. I'm really sweating this one out.

So..............anyway, is it the military or CIA that moved you around so much? I bet that was fun.

ok.............bye, bye again. I do these long drawn out good-byes cause it is really hard for me to let go.

eloisel???

she must be putting all her toys and flat screen TV and compooter stuff together. I think eloisel is rich.

HEY!!! CAN I BORROW SOME MONEY????

He died. Was his user name Hambil too?