Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kefka/Messenger died today

VKD said:
THIS IS NOT A TROLL

It was Messenger's apartment which was hit by the plane in NYC today. I 've just had the sad news confirmed.

A tragic loss to our community and a good friend and troll.

RIP

:(

If only it were true. Alas, there is not a single person on this site or Troll Valhalla who is capable of affording one of those condos. They are located in the heart of New York City. I would not be surprised to discover they sell for at least close to $1 million. You are to suggest Troll Kingdom and Troll Valhalla have millionaires? With your lack of intellect? You surely jest.

Naturally I would be pleased if something like the above actually happened though. Knowing the type of loser KEFKA is, the family of the plane's owner would sue KEFKA for having an apartment in the middle of the plane's flight path. They would win too KEFKA is such a loser.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Yeah, but it's more dentist/accountant/old money affluent, not movie star/rock band affluent.

Ya know, I warned him... I said "Kefka/Messenger, it's a big mistake to go to accountant college, because you'll end up in an apartment on the upper east side that a plane will crash into."

But did he listen? Noooooooooooo

;)
mm

[Dead Kefka] HA! I BET THEY'RE SORRY NOW!!! ... waitaminnit ... OMIGOD, THEY GAVE MY ACCOUNTS TO LUCI??? YOU FUCKERS!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [/Dead Kefka]

missmanners said:
OK... we need a "cry wolf" smilie! Any ideas?

;)
mm

Only if you honor the fact that the latest 'crying wolf' trend was my idea by naming the smiley after me.

It would be ironic if the guy in the plane had actually crashed into his own appartment.

Maybe thats what happened, he did have a passenger, maybe his friend asked if he could crash at his place for the night

It was Yankees pitcher Cory Lidle and a flying instructor who were in the plane. They're now toast.

It's a shame... He was a good pitcher... even though he left Philly to play for the Yankees.

I'm no qualified flying instructor myself, but surely there are safer places to learn than low down in a city full of skycrapers

"Wow! He was killed flying a plane? I didn't know Cory Lidle could fly a plane!"

"Apparently, he couldn't!"

Bud A Bing!

I'm here all week folks! :bigass:

Kefka said:
Hey, this thread has some nice mileage on it, and I didn't even have to post in it!

Shut up asshat. I unblocked you because I thought you were dead.

Don't make me regret it!