Keith Olbermann victim of political profiling.

By all accounts, Olbermann was a total prick while he was at ESPN, as well. He apparently had delusions of grandeur about being a "real" journalist covering Network News. So he left a good gig to start a show...on basic cable...that probably has 10% of the viewership of SportsCenter.

Oh, and I remember reading awhile back that he dumped his long time g/f for some 20-year-old piece of ass.

All in all, a Kwality Gentleman.

Silence, you reprehensible reprobate! There is no one on MSNBS that represent's God's viewpoint on things. I therefore, in a spirit of humbleness, throw my hat in the ring.
Olbermann was a wicked sinner and a Negroe-loving libertard. All he represented what was what is degenerate and perverse in this nation. I, on the other hand, will represent all that is good, righteous and holy. I will take by the airwaves for Jesus and I will do it in the name of all those poor children abused by the decadent, debauched and degenerate material Negroe-loving libertards vomit out every night to incite our precious children to become raving homos and queers.

Did god make black people?

Did god make black people?

Sure did, they are the descendants of Cain. That's why they rejoice in robbery, murder and multiplying like roaches.
We have decided to move them to the South iof JesusLand, and let them choose their own leaders from JesusLand Bible Church hierarchy. There they can do whatever these heirs of Cain desire with no more trouble from the rest of us crackers, peckerwoods, cavemen, white devils, e.t.c.
This includes all on Welfare, in prison, e.t.c. They will be transported there and then what they do is up to them.

Dude, your shtick is really -- and I mean this -- seriously stale. Get a new gimmick. All you're doing is boring the living shit out of everybody. Get something new, really.

Sure did, they are the descendants of Cain. That's why they rejoice in robbery, murder and multiplying like roaches.
We have decided to move them to the South iof JesusLand, and let them choose their own leaders from JesusLand Bible Church hierarchy. There they can do whatever these heirs of Cain desire with no more trouble from the rest of us crackers, peckerwoods, cavemen, white devils, e.t.c.
This includes all on Welfare, in prison, e.t.c. They will be transported there and then what they do is up to them.

I see. So god is responsible for for cursing us with robbers, murderers and those who multiply like roaches?

So you're a Calvinist?

Take Saint's advice.

Back