Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kinkist thing you've done?

I believe the kinkiest thing was making love on a chiropractor's rack...but it got all of the kinks out...(grin).

Fortunately, they all came back 1 minute later.

As for the most unusual and daring sexual experience...mmm...that would have to depend on one's definition of "kinky". The experence that *I* would grade as such is not suitable for description on a public BBS. ;)

Sadistic Bastard said:
I believe the kinkiest thing was making love on a chiropractor's rack...but it got all of the kinks out...(grin).

Fortunately, they all came back 1 minute later.

As for the most unusual and daring sexual experience...mmm...that would have to depend on one's definition of "kinky". The experence that *I* would grade as such is not suitable for description on a public BBS. ;)

I won't ask why you had a chiropractors rack in the kitchen :)

Hmmm... kinkiest thing I've done? I was making some extra money working for a phone sex service, and one client wanted me to pretend he was an ash tray.

On a moss covered log in the middle of a swamp.

Helps if you keep a blanket in the back of the jeep.

I can tell I need to loosen up more - expand my repertoire, live a little, do the unexpected, and allow for experiments to go awry.