Kirstie Alley

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Actually famous so they put her in first to make you think they'll have more famous people. Didn't mention Wrath of Khan in her intro video.

CaptainWacky

She's really out of breath.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Maybe she's still sore over the phone miscommunication or whatever they made them think she wanted more money (she did).

Looking at the rest of the cast, if I were her I would either demand the win right now, or walk out.

CaptainWacky

She should demand that Norm be brought in.

CaptainWacky

Came second. :sarek:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
How humiliating for her.

But she was okay. If you ignore the Scientology crap. Which we had to contractually.

CaptainWacky

Should have won.

CaptainWacky

I remember her being a pretty good housemate who didn't mention scientology or Trump once.

Looking through this foroum to find this thread, about ten different threads bumped for CBB housemates who have passed away (and tragically Nikki.) Of course CBB tended to have older housemates than regular BB so it's not a surprise they'd be dying off quicker, but some like Sarah Harding were pretty young so let's declare a CBB CURSE lol? (Hopefully no more die for a while!)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I had forgotten she was on CBB. I'll have to look for some clips on YT

CaptainWacky

I saw I'd bumped the Katie Hopkins thread and was disappointed to remember it wasn't because she died.