Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kjap, or whatever your name is....

HAHAHAHAHA!!! OMFG YOU SHOULD DO STAND UP - WHAT A WITTY & WHOLLY MATURE INDIVIDUAL!

Perhaps you should take you own advice, given the reason this thread exists is your obsession with Michael Jackson, Mentalist & T'Bonz.

Actually you knuckleheads mentioned t'bonz first. Menty started the thread so he could cry me a river (thanks menty, ya puss) And the rest is just keyboard jacking off. So in closing...you really do suck. Get a life.

You are obsessed. You even felt the need to go in Menty's garden thread just to call him 'Eurotrash'. If that is what you believe, state how you are an ideal American citizen, what you bring to your wonderful nation, and just how you contribute to society in general.

kjap said:
Ha ha, nice try...but no banana. She is cute though. My daughter is a lot cuter and my wife didn't marry a chick. You guys are so thick.

Ah. Lesbian adoption. That's so cute. How did you and your "wife" decide who would take the "male" roll in the family? Who had the biggest clit? Or was it who bleed the most during that "special" time of the month?

Nice daughter though.

But check out those diet pill sales. What a fucking dweeb :)